John Carver

Guest neesy111

Lee Ryder desperate for Carver to get the job full time, like.

'Players let BOSS down'

'Long serving coach'

'after guiding United to safety'

'Carver feels there is justification for the poor run, and no manager could have done better job'

:rant:

:spit:

'Players let BOSS down'

'Long serving coach'

'Carver feels there is justification for the poor run, and no manager could have done better job'

Truly unbelieveable revisionism. It's like kicking someone half to death then claiming credit for calling the ambulance.

'Players let BOSS down'

'Long serving coach'

:lol: Like when you pretend to push someone in a lake or out a window as a kid and then pull them back "Tell yer mam I saved your life! '

:lol: Like when you pretend to push someone in a lake or out a window as a kid and then pull them back "Tell yer mam I saved your life! '

:lol: what sort of f***ing childhood did you have?

:lol:

Apparently it is an actual thing :lol:

:lol: what sort of fucking childhood did you have?

Traumatic

Didn't everyone do that? 'Tell ya mother I saved your life, but don't tell her I pushed you'.

Next you'll be denying that anyone has ever crouched down behind someone in order to let someone else push them over you.

80s/early 90s school playground japes man, or as the youth of today would put it 'top bantz'

Didn't everyone do that? 'Tell ya mother I saved your life, but don't tell her I pushed you'.

Next you'll be denying that anyone has ever crouched down behind someone in order to let someone else push them over you.

80s/early 90s school playground japes man, or as the youth of today would put it 'top bantz'

I'm surprised people have expressed surprise at hearing it, everyday occurrence someone pushing you onto the road and grabbing you at the last second and saying tell your mam I saved your life growing up in Gateshead in the 70's and early 80's.

Man ... this is terrifying. Actually feel a bit queasy.

Can these idiots just get this appointment right please, and not hire John Carver!

Can you just imagine it scrolling along the yellow banner on Sky Sports ... John Carver 8yr contract.

The pain man.

so does anyone know if this "rumoured" meeting that was taking place this morning to confirm his appointment took place? :crazy2:

ryder was tweeting some shit about him having a meeting to 'sell himself' to charnley today or something along those lines...couldn't bring myself to read it tbh

suppose it's not beyond the realms of possibility that carver is telling people he's got a meeting to confirm the job is his when in reality they're hauling him in to tell him it won't be....would explain the ITK bollocks

Fully expecting this:  'Charnley and the NUFC board were massively impressed at how Carved handled a turbulent 5 months at SJP eventually guiding the magpies to safety and finishing above north east neighbours Sunderland.  Carver will now be given the chance to stay on as head coach'

The only glimmer of hope I'm clutching on to is Ashley trying to redeem his shot reputation by beng interviewed on national TV for the first time in years. To state he wants success and to win something and a few days later to appoint Carver, would just be so ridiculous he would be a complete laughing stock. Unless the trying to distance himself from the appointment is his get out of jail card in his eyes. Man why can't we just have a normal claub/

Guest antz1uk

He's full of s***, tried to shift the blame on to charnley and llambias regarding recruitment yet he's the only link between NUFC and Joe fkn Kinnear

Only Mike Ashley could make a public statement about investment and ambition then appoint a disaster zone like Carver the following week. The cheek of the fella.

It's really quite an incredible thought.

The man's record as a manager in English football.

Played 28

Won 6

Drawn 4

Lost 19

He managed to get as many points as he did defeats in his spell at the end of this year. (13)

Yet they'll probably put him in charge , spend millions rebuilding the team and leave it in the hands of this lumbering dimwit. :lol: