John Carver

Guest neesy111

In any sane world, he should be in receipt of his P45 already, but unfortunately we don't live in a sane world.

:lol: No, we do. We just support some insane shit.

Aye, that's what I meant! We live in our fucking crazy NUFC bubble, where the normal rules of football don't apply.

In any sane world, he should be in receipt of his P45 already, but unfortunately we don't live in a sane world.

:lol: No, we do. We just support some insane shit.

Aye, that's what I meant! We live in our fucking crazy NUFC bubble, where the normal rules of football don't apply.

:lol: Imagine going from like 9th to nearly relegated and having the fucking stones to be like "I'd like to know if I'm the manager before I go on vacation, please." The fucking balls on this man.

He's not a fan of NUFC at all, if he was he would have the bollocks and respect for real supporters to resign immediately.

He's just a desperate fucking loser who'd be on the dole if it wasn't for Ashley.

Guest firetotheworks

"John Carver will begin his summer holiday tomorrow but while his future is not completely clear in terms of the head coach job, he has already been assured he will be at the club when Newcastle return to pre-season training in July." :anguish:

http://i.imgur.com/CYRZBZj.gif

:lol: It's nearly NFL season anyway.

Whenever you say stuff like this I always imagine that your house is like Daniel Stern's in Celtic Pride.

"John Carver will begin his summer holiday tomorrow but while his future is not completely clear in terms of the head coach job, he has already been assured he will be at the club when Newcastle return to pre-season training in July." :anguish:

Please tell me that your NFL team at least doesn't have an insane owner.

Please tell me that your NFL team at least doesn't have an insane owner.

:lol: Pegula stood up to our Pardew and we love him for it.

Guest Gomez

1) "Club won't be rushed on the decision"

2) Radio silence

3) Carver in charge come preseason

4) Dominant performance against Whitley Bay reserves (Riviere hattrick)

5) "Creditable" draw against european giants Parma

6) The lads are really buying into Carver's ideas and Ryder thinks he should get a chance with some investment in the squad

7) "Investment" occurs (5% of the TV money + outogings and a couple of very expensive free transfers)

8) Steven Taylor is looking like a new signing

9) Pérez has really come on in the summer, in fact, he's looking like a new signing, so there's no point getting a new striker

10) Pérez is sold to Valencia

11) It was too late to get a replacement, there were only 7 weeks left of the transfer window

12) Scrappy draw against Spurs in the opening game

13) Carver gets an 8 year contract

14) Everyone tells us what a good job he's done and how grateful we should be

Guest firetotheworks

Mark Douglas doesn't seem to think he's a contender, for what it's worth.

What a lovely man Mark Douglas is.

Mark Douglas is hard to follow, he'll have rewritten the Chronicle's stance by Friday and try to claim that it was always that way.

Wonder where a man as sophisticated as John will be off on his well deserved holiday.

http://assets.whatsontv.co.uk/whatsontv/live/styles/large/s3/images/2015/01/BENIDORM_S6_GENERIC_08.JPG

And both Bird and Edwards said similar yesterday (alongside the other info they had clearly been briefed on)

Similar regarding what?

That the club are going back to square one on the shortlisting process and Carver is likely to be sidelined

And both Bird and Edwards said similar yesterday (alongside the other info they had clearly been briefed on)

Similar regarding what?

That the club are going back to square one on the shortlisting process and Carver is likely to be sidelined

Praise God!

So the result of 6 months of painstaking research and hard work evaluating managerial candidates, conducting interviews and taking our time to ensure we get absolutely the right man for the job is that 'we think Carver might not be up to it, fuck, we should maybe have looked further than this spacker'.

I said a few weeks back they haven't talked to anybody. Put some random names on a list and lost it in the pub.

It all comes down to Charnley, he's been promoted to a position that he's completely unsuited to and probably lacks the confidence to sack someone.  Anyone who gets in front of him with a bit of bluster and confidence will make him panic and do whatever they want (probably make him piss himself too).

Plus, judging by his performance so far he's probably forgotten to employ his own replacement and just sits alone in his office all day wondering why no one is answering the phones.

I said a few weeks back they haven't talked to anybody. Put some random names on a list and lost it in the pub.

It all comes down to Charnley, he's been promoted to a position that he's completely unsuited to and probably lacks the confidence to sack someone.  Anyone who gets in front of him with a bit of bluster and confidence will make him panic and do whatever they want (probably make him piss himself too).

Plus, judging by his performance so far he's probably forgotten to employ his own replacement and just sits alone in his office all day wondering why no one is answering the phones.

Yeah but this is a ploy by Ashley, someone he can bully and won't cause any waves....ie won't run the club properly.