John Carver

Guest neesy111

You lot are unreal. Thought the subs were great today. Only moan would have been to get abeid on the pitch earlier to holf up our lead.

Nice to see a bit of positive thought going into our subs. He can't win either way can he... (not that I like him  much) Give the bloke a chance.

What chance do you think he deserves when he's been coaching our players like he has? Pardew was the main problem with his negativity, but Carver was in charge of the players, day in, day out. And frankly they look like they haven't got a fucking clue.

Showcased his stupidity today, he was jammy as fuck Colback scored when he should have been sent off after three late tackles. It always tells you a lot about a manager when you get progressively worse the longer the game goes on. It's very apparent that there's next to no coaching going on of any value. The football is still slow and ponderous with players just making their own minds up when to run and when to stand still. Some good early crosses with no one in the box because Charver just doesn't know what to do about it.

Cabella for obertan was OK, would've preffered sammy off but it's the wrong side (not too difficult to understand).

Cisse for Anita = very positive and bring back sissoko and let ayoze roam...

Can't see what was wrong with the subs, it was the defense that let us down and Ayoze for onece made a mess when he should've put us 2 ahead.

You can all take your frustration out on carver if you like, wasn't his subs that lost the lead, he actually went to try and remedy that by putting a more offensive side out...

Cabella for obertan was OK, would've preffered sammy off but it's the wrong side (not too difficult to understand).

Cisse for Anita = very positive and bring back sissoko and let ayoze roam...

Can't see what was wrong with the subs, it was the defense that let us down and Ayoze for onece made a mess when he should've put us 2 ahead.

You can all take your frustration out on carver if you like, wasn't his subs that lost the lead, he actually went to try and remedy that by putting a more offensive side out...

:dowiespin:

Jeeezus, obviously nobody has EVER played football before???? Take off cabella and put on a speed freak to try and get a counter attack outlet and also to try and keep their wing back a little more defensively minded... Honest, it seems that straight forward to me... can't beleive why people can't see the logic... Oh well!

Jeeezus, obviously nobody has EVER played football before???? Take off cabella and put on a speed freak to try and get a counter attack outlet and also to try and keep their wing back a little more defensively minded... Honest, it seems that straight forward to me... can't beleive why people can't see the logic... Oh well!

Perhaps..... perhaps so many people can't see the 'logic' because it's bollocks?

Perhaps..... perhaps so many people can't see the 'logic' because it's bollocks?

Well backesd up factual reasoning... brilliant!

I've played my fair share, and that substitution was akin to taking off our best player and replacing him with the kid who manages to pull his hamstring during warm-ups.

Well backesd up factual reasoning... brilliant!

You just called Obertan a 'speed freak' - you can't use the phrase 'factual reasoning' :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

You lot are unreal. Thought the subs were great today. Only moan would have been to get abeid on the pitch earlier to holf up our lead.

Nice to see a bit of positive thought going into our subs. He can't win either way can he... (not that I like him  much) Give the bloke a chance.

How is Cabella for Obertan a good sub?

How does this question even need to be asked to a person? :lol:

Did he get interviewed after the game?  Would love to hear the reasoning behind not taking Colback off despite being booked and still flying into tackles.  Cue the comments about his "attacking fret".

Nothing could have exposed his cluelessness more. Colback should have been subbed despite the goal. He was making far too many late tackles when he was already on a booking.

A lot of refs would have sent him off as it was worse than most of the tackles he was booking players for. I was screaming to get Abeid on for him when he scored and started again straight after

:lol:

Taking off Cabella was a really positive move like.

And that's why it's so shit. That a Premiership manager shares the same though process is horrifying "It's a straightforward as sticking someone on the pitch who's geet fast!" Well aye, but when he's also geet shit you run into problems.

See when Crouch came on, word should have gone out to double up on him as long balls to the back stick were going to be incoming. Nothing happened...Janmaat just watched the ball with Crouch standing next to him all the way into the net. Absolute woeful nonsense. We're going to get clattered after we lose to Palace with some tough games coming.