John Carver

Guest neesy111

The fucking audacity of Carver fronting up and saying there are some people at the club who aren't good enough. How fucking dare he? We're just about into April and we've won 2 games of football in 2015 and he's giving it the big one about how he's part of the discussions about who's got a future here and who hasn't. :lol:

"Things in place." Hopefully a fucking firing squad you useless wanker.

This guy is incredible, he just doesn't stop. :lol:

I, for one, can't think of a man better suited to motivating the team to a win against Arsenal:

http://i.imgur.com/tGNPVrG.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

He talks like one of those fake stories on Facebook. You can just imagine him finishing that story about things being in place and then saying 'I let this Muslim lad in front of me in the queue the other day and he said "you've done me a favour, I'll do you a favour don't go into the city centre this Saturday", just sayin'

Even better, on why Perez didn't start against Everton.

“He was still down physically on his stats, and we were concerned about him,” said Carver.

“People might ask why I’m talking about stats, but I know (Arsenal manager) Arsene Wenger looks at the physical stats of his players.

“I remember when we went Highbury for a game, and Robert Pires was playing.

“Wenger told Sir Bobby before the game that Pires was at his limit physically, and he didn’t want to play him.

“I’ll never forget it, because the ball went down past the dugout at our end, and Pires fell over and tore his hamstring.

“The physical data on Ayo was quite low, and it was a worry.

“I didn’t want to throw him in.”

:spit:

We could start a tumblr random quote generator for the amount of times he name drops SBR.

Is he just making s*** up now? Just checked Arsenal v Newcastle between 2000 & 2004 when Carver was assistant and Pires was there.

2000-1 - Pires played full 90.

2001-2 - Pires played full 90.

2001-2 - serious knee injury sustained in a challenge from Dabizas

2002-3 - Pires came on as a sub.

2003-4 - Pires came on as a sub.

Unless in 2003-4 he came off the bench then went back off leaving Arsenal with 10 men.

Is he just making s*** up now? Just checked Arsenal v Newcastle between 2000 & 2004 when Carver was assistant and Pires was there.

2000-1 - Pires played full 90.

2001-2 - Pires played full 90.

2001-2 - serious knee injury sustained in a challenge from Dabizas

2002-3 - Pires came on as a sub.

2003-4 - Pires came on as a sub.

Unless in 2003-4 he came off the bench then went back off leaving Arsenal with 10 men.

Maybe Bobby got the name wrong in the seance. Bobby was always getting names wrong.

I'm sick of not going to matches. I would even settle for McLaren at this stage. No way I'll go with this joke in charge. Needs to start getting dogs abuse. But hardly will with the zombies at st James these days

Never been one to try to blame the crowd but I'm at the stage now where it's time to admit they are a big part of the problem. Look at what the Rangers fans did. Stayed away in their 1,000's, stopped buying merchandise, some even broke into the stadium and eventually they got the result they wanted.

Compare that with our lot. Still fill the ground, buy the replica shirts and just sit there in silence and take all the sh*t Ashley throws at them.

Rename the ground, aye no problem

Only compete for the first half of the season, that's fine.

Don't bother with the cups, well yes 10th place is much more important

Continuously sell off the best players, that balance sheet trophy is vital

Employ totally out of their depth managers, well he is a Geordie you know!

Suppose some people deserve what they get. Shame for the others though.