John Carver

Guest neesy111

His record as a manager speaks for itself.

I'm struggling to find out where our next win will come from, even games against Leicester and QPR look iffy as they will be scrapping for their lives.

I was disappointed to realise we have 7 games left to watch.

I just hope next August - January is exciting.

Guest TruToon94

What pisses me off are the pundits.

I remember Gullit saying, "he's a good coach, he done a good job at Toronto and should get the job". No he fucking didn't he was pish at Toronto. He basically is Alan Pardew with an accent and who can claim he supports the club. That's it.

Brought out his greatest hits today in the interview: "I've worked with all the attacking teams at this club, from the entertainers to Sir Bobby...," "I like my teams playing front foot football...," "I don't shackle them, I ask them to express themselves in the final third..."

f***ing ridiculous.

Tbf that bit is probably true. "Ayoze mate, do whatever you like in the final 3rd. The rest of you bastards divn't cross the halfway line at any point, leave it to Ayo."

It's like he actually  thinks football at the top level is a case of "here attack this lot like" you actually have to have a gameplan, set your team up to play to your strengths and their weaknesses. He's f***ing clueless.

He probably comes from the old-school of thought of 'let the lads work it out for themselves'.

I'm always amazed when managers just stick on a load of strikers when their team is behind too. Defenders prefer getting tight and compact, in this country at least, the more you narrow your style of play the better it is for them. Especially when you've got a forward line of midgets and lads who can't head a ball.

It's like he actually  thinks football at the top level is a case of "here attack this lot like" you actually have to have a gameplan, set your team up to play to your strengths and their weaknesses. He's f***ing clueless.

He probably comes from the old-school of thought of 'let the lads work it out for themselves'.

I'm always amazed when managers just stick on a load of strikers when their team is behind too. Defenders prefer getting tight and compact, in this country at least, the more you narrow your style of play the better it is for them. Especially when you've got a forward line of midgets and lads who can't head a ball.

It's crazy, the right sub was to get abeid on got jonas or Gouff and get a f***ing grip of the midfield, get Abeid to sit and let moussa push on. Perez was totally isolated. Maybe even bring Cabella in behind him as a 10. He has no idea

The midfield choices were a joke, like. We had no protection in front of the defence for long balls because, shock, we didn't have a single central midfielder in there. It was a problem trying to build attacks too, never a central presence for anyone to work off. A complete shambles.

It's like he actually  thinks football at the top level is a case of "here attack this lot like" you actually have to have a gameplan, set your team up to play to your strengths and their weaknesses. He's fucking clueless.

yesterday was first half 11 men getting behind the ball hanging on against a shite team who couldn't create a clear chance 'cause they're shite

the moment we had t attack them there were holes all over the pitch for the mackems to exploit and that's when they created the most chances

ludicrously predictable and so much like pardew it's not fucking funny

John 'steadied the ship' Carver:

2 wins in 13 games.

9 points from an available 36.

11 goals in those 13 games.

Failure to score in 6/13 games.

2 goals in our last 6 games.

4 goals in our last 5 home games.

Those are just the facts, not even considered the tactical ineptness and spineless performances v Mackems/Everton/Man C/Leicester.  :carverlick:

He added: Listen, I am not saying anybody has got a divine right, and I’m not saying he wouldn’t have been in the team within two or three weeks, but if you have got a player who doesn’t want to hang around and fight for you, then that’s an issue, for me.”

Is everyone listening?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-says-newcastle-united-8989567

He added: Listen, I am not saying anybody has got a divine right, and I’m not saying he wouldn’t have been in the team within two or three weeks, but if you have got a player who doesn’t want to hang around and fight for you, then that’s an issue, for me.”

Is everyone listening?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-says-newcastle-united-8989567

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me tell you something about Davide Santon. Davide Santon has been out for a long time - seven months, I think it was – injured.

Tell you what I love.

About how for years the opinion of us is how we don't like outsiders, how we don't accept anybody that's not from the area, even though the evidence to the contrary is there. (Hughton, Sir Les, Rob Lee etc.)

Yet now we have this fuckwit in charge and cannot stand him, the idiotic pundits out there are the ones saying Carver is good for us as he knows what the fans want and all of the rest of it.

Couldn't make it up man.

Guest YonderStar

John Carver , a man who is "one of us", and yet presides over the fucking over of the fans which he knows is happening, a man who desperately wants the jobs despite the restrictions of not being allowed to win a cup or finish top six, making a tit of yourself Johnny boy,...just fuck off now and we'll forgive you, or we might, or in fact no we wont forgive you, but just fuck off anyway  :dave:

I wouldn't take it. On gone basis I'd be fucking atrocious. He's never managed at the elite level with any success so he should hardly be amazed when it doesn't pay off. I wouldn't stick about if I was bad at something I love. I've done it before in jobs and I was totally right to do it.

I wouldn't take it. On gone basis I'd be fucking atrocious. He's never managed at the elite level with any success so he should hardly be amazed when it doesn't pay off. I wouldn't stick about if I was bad at something I love. I've done it before in jobs and I was totally right to do it.

Whoring?

In the worse case scenario if this the fuckwit got the job fulltime I do think if there was protests similar to pardew he wouldn't stick around.

The difference here also is not one person who I have spoken to Newcastle fans or not think he's good enough.

It amazes me how he would absolutely jump at the chance to manage us next season, even though he has seen he isn't good enough. Is he that blinkered that he thinks he is doing a good job here with his 2 wins?