John Carver

Guest neesy111

Joe Kinnear: G: 18   W: 4 D: 8      L:6 22.22%

John Carver: G: 13   W: 2 D: 3      L:8 15.32%

:D

Those stats are going to get worse too.

Owner Mike Ashley and chief executive Lee Charnley have been impressed with Carver’s leadership qualities and loyalty to the club...

:lol: It's so inevitable.

“Mike (Ashley) and Lee Charnley know what they have to do and I’m telling you now if I was sitting here and I thought they were giving me lip service I would say ‘thanks very much, I’m off - I’m walking away from this’.

“I”m not because I know what we have to do, I know what they’re saying to me is right.

Let me tell you something, if I didn’t have enough belief in what they were trying to do and the promises they’ve said about the summer, then yes I would walk away.

FFS John, do one man :lol:

We were booed off at half-time against Arsenal and then we received a standing ovation at the end of the game and because we scored early after half-time. We still lost the game but it made a difference. We got that momentum.

So the fans should support the team because booing them against Arsenal gave us the momentum to lose the game and then lose against Sunderland? This fool needs putting down.

Carver saying he would walk if there isn't serious investment coming pretty much is an admission he is already got the job, or has been promised it.

Or Charnley is fobbing the dozy twat off with all sorts of blather about signings, and when we hire Mclaren in the summer Carver will tuck his tail between his legs and quietly go back to coaching.

Ashley and his minions are proven liars, i wouldnt trust them and neither should carver.  Not that i care for carver.  Other managers were promised other things that never materialised.

One question for Carver if Sir Bobby was still alive today  could you say that shit you that has been quoted in the Chronicle and say that to him and look him in the eye ,  most horrible bastard after the owner and his ass licking cronies  :rant:

Jonas's performance is being described as "high octane" in that article. I just remember him giving the ball away a lot under pressure for most of it. But he's recovering from cancer so I suppose we should look at the positives. Him and Gouffran really bossed that midfield where Abeid, Tiote and Anita might have let the mackems walk all over them.

“Some weeks for example Jack Colback might be outstanding, the following week he might not be, but he is part of the team and it team spirit that is going to get you through it.

“I’m not going to go into individuals because it is unfair.”

- See more at: http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/04/john-carver-admits-shouldnt-have-named-and-shamed-derby-failures/#sthash.zCSkB3q3.dpuf

Nice bit of contradiction there

“Some weeks for example Jack Colback might be outstanding, the following week he might not be, but he is part of the team and it team spirit that is going to get you through it.

“I’m not going to go into individuals because it is unfair.”

- See more at: http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/04/john-carver-admits-shouldnt-have-named-and-shamed-derby-failures/#sthash.zCSkB3q3.dpuf

Nice bit of contradiction there

Some weeks, John, Jack Colback might not be outstanding. By some weeks, I mean every week.