John Carver

Guest neesy111

Just a few of his comments.

“If I had 11 Jack Colbacks in that dressing room working as hard as he does for the team we’d be heroes.

“If you are in the box and you get a cut on the head, the fans love that - you’ll get freedom of the city.”

:lol: He's a proper full-on Geordie stereotype.

Guest antz1uk

I've just come on here to say I've had a text off my mate saying Carver has been relieved of his duties, I guess he's been watching twitter.  :lol:

Are you on the wind up Mick? you're one of the more serious on here, cos I fuckn hope he has

Guest Open_C

Its all a ploy to make McLaren look like a messiah...

I hope...

Have been thinking this for some weeks :lol:  Carver takes dogs' abuse for a couple of months then rides off into the sunset with an epic payout while we're all delighted to have Umbrella Steve who is at least a Proper Football Manager

I hope...

Have been thinking this for some weeks :lol:  Carver takes dogs' abuse for a couple of months then rides off into the sunset with an epic payout while we're all delighted to have Umbrella Steve who is at least a Proper Football Manager

P-P-P-PLOTHOLE!!

http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/toy-story2.jpg

Are you on the wind up Mick? you're one of the more serious on here, cos I fuckn hope he has

I'm not on the wind up, I don't know if my mate is.

Guest Open_C

I hope...

P-P-P-PLOTHOLE!!

http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/toy-story2.jpg

:lol: :lol:  Fair point :thup:

Guest antz1uk

O0

O0

Prays Mick's mate is Lee Charnley.

All the bloke's been asked to do is take over for the next couple of games, possibly till the end of the season, until there's a permanent appointment.

Why not just wish the guy well and let him get on with it.

Sorry, but all this sniping gets on my nerves.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This bit is spot on:

Of course some now revisit the Pardew era with belated affection but this is the same manager who abused Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini in his technical area last season and was fined £100,000 by Newcastle United for headbutting Hull City's David Meyler last March, picking up a seven-game ban in the process.

So while some may regard Pardew as a good manager, he was not necessarily a good manager for Newcastle either on or off the pitch. It is the attempt at a succession that has proved to be so badly flawed.

The appointment of Carver has only made matters worse and now smacks of a complacent choice from a complacent club - a club that thought it could make do and mend until the summer safe from any threat of relegation.

Carver's appointment carried all the hallmarks of "cheap and cheerful". Survive comfortably in the Premier League before ushering in the next manager at St James' Park.

Not any more. Relegation is now a real and present danger. Ashley's red line may yet be crossed.

All the bloke's been asked to do is take over for the next couple of games, possibly till the end of the season, until there's a permanent appointment.

Why not just wish the guy well and let him get on with it.

Sorry, but all this sniping gets on my nerves.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amazing quote  :lol:

This bit is spot on:

Of course some now revisit the Pardew era with belated affection but this is the same manager who abused Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini in his technical area last season and was fined £100,000 by Newcastle United for headbutting Hull City's David Meyler last March, picking up a seven-game ban in the process.

So while some may regard Pardew as a good manager, he was not necessarily a good manager for Newcastle either on or off the pitch. It is the attempt at a succession that has proved to be so badly flawed.

The appointment of Carver has only made matters worse and now smacks of a complacent choice from a complacent club - a club that thought it could make do and mend until the summer safe from any threat of relegation.

Carver's appointment carried all the hallmarks of "cheap and cheerful". Survive comfortably in the Premier League before ushering in the next manager at St James' Park.

Not any more. Relegation is now a real and present danger. Ashley's red line may yet be crossed.

I'm about ready to curb stomp the next Twitter hero who says "naw naw shoulda kept Pardew look how good he's doing with Palace."