John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest Gino14

I just Keep pressing F5, hoping news of his sacking magically appears on each refresh.

Pardew would have seen us in pretty much the same situation. Maybe not quite on the brink as we are now, but with a few more points in lower midtable. The mistake was not the fans chasing Pardew out of town, it was Ashley and Charnley knowing best and deciding they could take a chance on the cheap option wit a view to appointing him permanently if he just about kept us up. For that reason I almost hope we go down, even though I realise it will hurt us fans much more than the classless idiots running this asylum.

Williamson is useless and it did look like he got himself sent off but hanging him out to dry in public like that is fairly staggering. At this stage we need everyone to be pulling in the same direction if we're to have any chance of getting any more points. Unreal.

He should keep things like that in house even though I agree it looked deliberate as it was knee high, off the pitch and I'm sure the ref gave us a throw in rather than a free kick to them ( although I could be wrong about that).

Chronicle's about face on this issue is staggering. Douglas in particular is so cowardly. Easy to put the boots in now when the inevitable end of this stultifying process is so clear to see. Two weeks ago Carver was still a safe pair of hands.

I'd rather get circumcised by Rabbi Edward Scissorhands than see more of Carver's safe hands in action.

Only 3 days ago Douglas was praising Carver. He's another cowardly cunt who can't write for shit.

I'd rather get circumcised by Rabbi Edward Scissorhands than see more of Carver's safe hands in action.

:lol: :lol:

Twitter's going crazy with messages saying he's been sacked for scrapping with players on the team coach. :lol:

Yes - loads on there. Saying it was the bus back to East Midlands airport.

Twitter's going crazy with messages saying he's been sacked for scrapping with players on the team coach. :lol:

How do you find such things? I'm a total Twitter novice.

Type "Carver" into the search bar

Yes - loads on there. Saying it was the bus back to East Midlands airport.

I thought it wouldn't be the coach home as they fly everywhere no matter how short a journey.

Has anyone linked this piece on the beeb:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32569248

Mcnulty has it spot on here, great piece

Apologies if it has already been posted in another thread.

Some of the comments man.

No wonder we end up with owners like the Oystons etc. Football fans can talk such ill informed shit. No wonder we get shat on so often. Parochial idiots at times.

Guest antz1uk

need to put bbc standard definition on when watching this craggy faced twat, give the bairn nightmares otherwise