John Carver

Guest neesy111

Just a few of his comments.

“If I had 11 Jack Colbacks in that dressing room working as hard as he does for the team we’d be heroes.

“If you are in the box and you get a cut on the head, the fans love that - you’ll get freedom of the city.”

When asked about further verbal volleys aimed at his players accusing them of being “spineless and gutless”, Carver said: “I can’t disagree with them.

“I know some of them went over at full-time to the fans and said: ‘We don’t want to see you’.

“If I was sitting in the stadium I would have agreed with them. What I will say is I have to exclude one player in particular.

“If I had 11 Jack Colbacks in that dressing room working as hard as he does for the team we’d be heroes.

“That’s what the fans outside want - people who are prepared to work hard and give everything with determination and desire."

'kin hell :lol:

“I know some of them went over at full-time to the fans and said: ‘We don’t want to see you’.

The playes went over the to the fans, the players actually said "we dont want to see you"

Eh?

The playes went over the to the fans, the players actually said "we dont want to see you"

Eh?

Think he meant the players went over and the fans just booed and sang "your not fit to wear the shirt"

Let's have it right giving him the job in the first place was like giving a five year control of a fighter jet. It might be their dream job but it's nailed that they'll crash the cunt.

We've crashed and burned boys.

Let's have it right giving him the job in the first place was like giving a five year control of a fighter jet. It might be their dream job but it's nailed that they'll crash the c***.

Let's have it right giving him the job in the first place was like giving a five year control of a fighter jet. It might be their dream job but it's nailed that they'll crash the c***.

Yep, everyone knows Carver is fcking idiot and should never have control of the team for more than a game or two.  This is Ashley and his cut price football, absolute arse of a human being.

Just a few of his comments.

“If you are in the box and you get a cut on the head, the fans love that - you’ll get freedom of the city.”

He's a complete fucking head-case like. Absolutely demented. Him and Pardew together must have been like One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

I feel for him.

He's either a complete lunatic who believes all the nonsense he comes out with, in which case he belongs in a home. A home with no other occupants.

Or else he's some sort of genius. A genius who's worked out the most effective way to infuriate us, in which case fair play tbh.

“But the one thing I will say is that it’s in our hands. My hands and the players. Nobody else can do anything about.

“The minute it’s out of our hands we are in trouble. I don’t want to rely on anybody else.”

Err I've got news for you Johny Boy, we're in f'kn trouble now!

In a tactical war-room at Newcastle United's training ground – decorated with canvas prints of goal celebrations and team huddles – a sign on the wall reads: 'It is not about blame, we are all accountable'.

Maybe you should learn to read John.

Repetition is his aim until it becomes the norm. Every time he sees Ayoze Perez – be it in the tactics room, changing room or dining room – he reminds him that strikers only score goals in the penalty box.

:facepalm:

Apologies If this has been said already

It's becoming pretty clear in my head that Carver is now 100% blaming the players. Not all their fault imo but they are a fucking shambolic bunch of cowards. I genuinely sense Carver will take that message to Ashley and Charnley and say, buy me better players and I'll turn things around.

Graham Carr will get sacked and Carver appointed full time

Apologies If this has been said already

It's becoming pretty clear in my head that Carver is now 100% blaming the players. Not all their fault imo but they are a f***ing shambolic bunch of cowards. I genuinely sense Carver will take that message to Ashley and Charnley and say, buy me better players and I'll turn things around.

Graham Carr will get sacked and Carver appointed full time

Can't see Ashley sacking a man that makes him money tbh.

When asked about further verbal volleys aimed at his players accusing them of being “spineless and gutless”, Carver said: “I can’t disagree with them.

“If I was sitting in the stadium I would have agreed with them. What I will say is I have to exclude one player in particular.

“That’s what the fans outside want - people who are prepared to work hard and give everything with determination and desire."

'kin hell :lol:

:spit:

11 Jack Colbacks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest chicken little

keep dreaming chums he's here till the bitter end and  there's nowt we can do  about it.

Ah cool. Shut the board down. Stop the protests. Lets just enjoy the game.

we all should all just get high as fuck and have a laugh about it tbh

Guest axel

Don Hutchison ‏@donhutch4  4m4 minutes ago

News on Newcastle,but I can’t say.

#waitforit

Probably Carver related