West Ham to get Olympic Stadium

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A good decision, now lets hope West Ham will have to pay some sort of rent. Also isn't it also an option for England's NFL team to be based?, if we ever get one that is.  

The London silly Nannies?

Yeah, staring Peter Griffin.

Wouldn't it be amazing if Family guy did an episode in which it was revealed that Peter Griffin and Nick Griffin were brothers?

A good decision, now lets hope West Ham will have to pay some sort of rent. Also isn't it also an option for England's NFL team to be based?, if we ever get one that is. 

The London silly Nannies?

Yeah, staring Peter Griffin.

Wouldn't it be amazing if Family guy did an episode in which it was revealed that Peter Griffin and nick Griffin were brothers?

Yeh

Right decision has been made.

Still, hope they can somehow get the athletic bodies to f*** off and remove the track. It would be disappointing for West Ham to move from the relatively atmospheric Upton Park, to a lifeless, shitty bowl  :sadnod:

so how has the right decision been made ?

Still, hope they can somehow get the athletic bodies to f*** off and remove the track. It would be disappointing for West Ham to move from the relatively atmospheric Upton Park, to a lifeless, shitty bowl  :sadnod:

Well, of the two realistic bids, West Ham's was the superior.

Right decision. Don't want Spurs getting any more lucky breaks. Now for them to miss out on CL for a while and Harry to take the England job.....

surely the right decision is for no football club to get it unless they pay the going rate and if possible it should be used as a community stadium ?

Still, hope they can somehow get the athletic bodies to f*** off and remove the track. It would be disappointing for West Ham to move from the relatively atmospheric Upton Park, to a lifeless, shitty bowl  :sadnod:

as i said before i hope orient get their day about this.

Right decision. Don't want Spurs getting any more lucky breaks. Now for them to miss out on CL for a while and Harry to take the England job.....

surely the right decision is for no football club to get it unless they pay the going rate and if possible it should be used as a community stadium ?

OK then. The right-er decision was made....

Still, hope they can somehow get the athletic bodies to f*** off and remove the track. It would be disappointing for West Ham to move from the relatively atmospheric Upton Park, to a lifeless, shitty bowl  :sadnod:

as i said before i hope orient get their day about this.

very much so.

Whole thing has been a farce from start to finish.

OK then. The right-er decision was made....

suppose so, it's like syphilis or gonorrhea when the truth is i'd just rather not shag a mackem in the first place.

So why do you want the athletic track to be removed? The only one that proposed removing the track was Spurs' bid.

So why do you want the athletic track to be removed? The only one that proposed removing the track was Spurs' bid.

My guess is that within 5 years Wham will be talking about removing the athletics track.  That said, I'm happy that Spurs have lost the bid (or so it seems).  We're a North London club and that's where our new stadium will be built.

Seems like it will be the officially recommended option, rubber stamping by the Government and Boris Johnson should be a formality.

The recommended option is officially unveiled tomorrow but everyone seems to think West Ham will get it.   I've got no problem with that provided they keep the athletics track as included in their bid.

The fairest option would have been to reduce the stadium, with athletics track, to 25000 capacity and give it to Leyton Orient.  Their claim to it was always stronger than West Ham's or Spurs.

Seems like it will be the officially recommended option, rubber stamping by the Government and Boris Johnson should be a formality.

The recommended option is officially unveiled tomorrow but everyone seems to think West Ham will get it.  I've got no problem with that provided they keep the athletics track as included in their bid.

The fairest option would have been to reduce the stadium, with athletics track, to 25000 capacity and give it to Leyton Orient.  Their claim to it was always stronger than West Ham's or Spurs.

They didn't want it though, did they? I thought they objected in principle to playing in a stadium with a track.

The positives of the West Ham bid outweigh the negative of having the track, i.e West Ham are the closer team (than Spurs) and Spurs are a detestable club.

Not really arsed who gets it. But i'll say this:

If i were a yid i wouldn't want to move across london. And if i were a west ham fan i wouldn't want to move to a stadium with a running track. But i also wouldn't want spurs playing in my loaclity.

Everyone loses really.