Andy Gray Sacked by Sky; Richard Keys resigns - join TalkSport

Anderson

Has that Andy Burton been suspended as well?

Aye.

So if he made the same comment about Luke Chadwick would the same punishment still followed? I think not. Ludicrous.

By the way, I haven't heard that clip, so if he's said anything more than that I hadn't realised.

That video is so awkward. :lol:

Really is. It's like when Partridge does his 'I'm a lad' act. Can't see how they can keep him after sacking Gray now. Bye bye hairy hands. I hope Stelling hasn't been up to any of this, he's the only one I like.

Guest icemanblue

News is coming in that Sian Massey wasn't offended by Gray and Keys' comments half as much as when she found out she was wearing the same outfit as the referee and the other assistant.

:lol: Nice!

How come Keys is still clinging to Sky?

Fuck knows. He's no more innocent than Gray...imho.

The only thing I can think of, is, Keys got caught the once and punished. Gray got caught twice. Dunno really *shrugs shoulders*

he didnt start legal proceedings against NOTW? :undecided:

Love how the Sun have the headline Andy Gray sacked for perving', then presumably having a picture of a teen lass they've paid to flash her tits on Page 3.

Perving. Fuck off, it was a joke which the woman visibly found funny. She does a cheeky grin and goes towards him in a jokey way.

Charlotte Jackson certainly comes across as enjoying male attention. Her twitter profile pic screams "well come over here and give my arse a smack." Floozy.