Andy Gray Sacked by Sky; Richard Keys resigns - join TalkSport

Anderson

Guest sicko2ndbest

Overreationtastic tbh

Sky sports will be lesser for it particularly in the short term. No matter what you think of them they have done a decent job over the years and if Fatty is the replacement, god help us.

I hope boy tits is happy with herself.

All this because she picked up a flag instead of some washing. Super Sunday R.I.P

your being just like gray and keyes but on a forum ,have a word with yourself  :idiot2:

This kind of hysteria-driven witch hunt is a feature of public life which seems to be on the increase. I find it very depressing.

The main difficulty is that no-one with a strong public voice can speak up for leniency or moderation, because they get branded as an apologist for sexist behaviour. Effectively, they stand and watch for fear of becoming a victim of the mob themselves.

I notice the SSN girls are dummed down a bit.

No tears for either as they both need not lift a finger to work ever again. But having said that its a clearly engineered job by SKY themselves to clear the decks. Keys will have jacked likely because more dirt has been found with him involved.

All this because she picked up a flag instead of some washing. Super Sunday R.I.P

your being just like gray and keyes but on a forum ,have a word with yourself  :idiot2:

This isn't his workplace though.

Will do Germaine!  :lol:

Stelling would be the best person for the job, but at the same that would mean leaving Soccer Saturday so I hope he doesn't that would be a huge shame. There's no way he can do both.

Stelling would be the best person for the job, but at the same that would mean leaving Soccer Saturday so I hope he doesn't that would be a huge shame. There's no way he can do both.

Why not? it's only saturday and sunday.

Why not? it's only saturday and sunday.

He films countdown at the weekends too.