Andy Gray Sacked by Sky; Richard Keys resigns - join TalkSport

Anderson

Guest Stephen927

Really wouldn't be surprised to see Keys go next, seen a pretty sexist video of him a few hours ago and it's now been removed from Youtube, presumably by Sky... Don't know if it's been posted already. CBA to look tbh.

You've got to put some sort of special effort in to be in a room with Ruud Gullit, Graeme Souness and Jamie Redknapp and still manage to come across as the biggest arsehole.

:lol:

:lol: Spot on.

Guest elbee909

Would never guess Football365 was owned by Sky would you?  They'd be all over this sort of thing if it were anyone else, but they simply released the Sky statement and said fuck all about it.  :lol:

I think it's right that Andy Gray has been sacked. Theres no place for sexism in the media. I hope they get Georgie Thompson to replace him. Shes got a cracking rack

Last two posts don't really make sense IMO. There's nothing sexist about saying someone is attractive. ???

Difference between saying someone is attractive and having a "cracking rack". The Sisterhood would describe the latter as "objectification".

Last two posts don't really make sense IMO. There's nothing sexist about saying someone is attractive. ???

That fact that Rob 86 says he'd like Georgie Thompson to replace Gray as she "has a cracking rack" implies that she should be given the job based not on her abilities as a pundit and knowledge of the game (or lack of) but instead based purely on her tits. That kind of is sexist isn't it? made me smile anyway!

No of course not. I think Rob86 was just making a funny. First he says there's no place for sexism in the media and then implies that a vacant role in the media should be filled by a woman based on his "sexist" views. Just a joke mate.

No of course not. I think Rob86 was just making a funny. First he says there's no place for sexism in the media and then implies that a vacant role in the media should be filled by a woman based on his "sexist" views. Just a joke mate.

Thanks SteveR It was indeed a joke, can't believe having to explain it. Iam glad Andy Gray has gone, yes him and Martin Tyler were a good partnership but his 'tactical' explainations were just stating th obvious