Stephen Ireland

EthiGeordie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Like anyone with an ounce of sense would drop a player already on 10 goals and retain Jonas '1 goal in 60 PL games' Gutierrez.

Good point. We should pick a team of eleven strikers, then we'd score lots of goals.

As opposed to?

Like anyone with an ounce of sense would drop a player already on 10 goals and retain Jonas '1 goal in 60 PL games' Gutierrez.

not even strategically?  away/home teams and all that?  nolan should just play should he?

bollocks

You are aware its that formation shown which he is talking about arent you? Ireland over Nolan in CM at any time? f*** that bollocks!

what?  :lol: so at no time could you ever see a case for ireland over nolan at CM?

what?

Ah WWE responses, that explains it, steriod abuse has serious mental side effects you know.

Ireland is dogshit imo at CM in 4-4-2 so yes at any point i would pick Nolan in that role over him. Incredibly i am allowed an opinion which differs from you

okey dokey man, i'd a take man who can run over a man who can't in CM every time, but that's me...your opinion is totally the equal of mine, undoubtedly more so :thup:

Barton    Tiote  Ireland    Jonas

Ben Arfa

Carroll

I think that would give us too soft a left hand side.  I'd much rather have:

Barton  Nolan  Tiote  Jonas

Ben Arfa

Carroll 

And leave that penis Ireland nowhere near our squad.

Guest Wearside

Will Ireland improve you?

Unless you change to the 451 system I don't see where Ireland fits in your team,he is invisible in the centre in a 442 and hates playing on the right.

Good point. We should pick a team of eleven strikers, then we'd score lots of goals.

As opposed to?

Picking a balanced team? Ludicrous I know but there are some who push this daft notion.

Guest neesy111

A right-footed, left winger gives the team balance :lol:.  A good balance would be to have a left winger who can cross the ball, instead of relying on Barton now for all of our service.

A right-footed, left winger gives the team balance :lol:.  A good balance would be to have a left winger who can cross the ball, instead of relying on Barton now for all of our service.

Of course he gives the team balance.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

A right-footed, left winger gives the team balance :lol:.  A good balance would be to have a left winger who can cross the ball, instead of relying on Barton now for all of our service.

Jonas does give us balance, though.