MLS

Kaizero

Don't get the Chicarito stuff. He can't get off the bench at two of the biggest clubs in the world so his next move is the MLS? There is a lot of middle ground between Real Madrid and MLS for a player that should be in his prime.

Don't get the Chicarito stuff. He can't get off the bench at two of the biggest clubs in the world so his next move is the MLS? There is a lot of middle ground between Real Madrid and MLS for a player that should be in his prime.

Agreed, no reason he couldn't be starting for another side in the PL or La Liga. 26 years old, entering the prime of his career. Unless someone in MLS is willing to back the money truck up to his front door, can't see him making the switch at this point.

Before Kane's emergence at Spurs, I'd have thought Chicharito would've been a great fit for them.

• 2 weeks later...

This Salt Lake side must like watching Newcastle, it's good to be on the other side of an embarrassing performance for once.

Shouldn't have sent the guy I played with to their USL affiliate. Stuff like this wouldn't be happening with him in the side ;)

Went to the Chicago v New York City match the other night. NYC surprised me in how poor they were. They had 10 men for a long time to be fair, but a not-particularly-impressive Chicago had so much time to knock the ball about. Decent crowd and 3 in 3 for Chicago.

• 2 weeks later...

At least there was a big crowd in...

Your best bet for a slightly less shit standard of football is probably Seattle. New England plays a decent game as well.

I haven't been following as much this season so I'm not sure who's looking the best.

Your best bet for a slightly less shit standard of football is probably Seattle. New England plays a decent game as well.

I don't normally get run of the TV for it being on tbh. Portland would be my team anyway, Diego Valeri >>> (and they've got a lush kit)

The guy was saying Montreal hadn't won this season and were poor, 3-0 up after 45mins and missed a pen and I'm thinking if these are poor I'd hate to see the others.

I don't normally get run of the TV for it being on tbh. Portland would be my team anyway, Diego Valeri >>> (and they've got a lush kit)

:thup: Love Portland me. Valeri is class.