MLS

Kaizero

I really like Orlando. Feels a proper team. Happy for you Kanji :aww:

Thanks Kaiz, brotha.  Just happy to see my town doing something for sports again. It's a good feeling man. Just love seeing people enjoy sports and kids and families to even the rabid fans in the supporters end. Love it.

Orlando bossed New York. Their Man City kit is awful. Feeder club for city. Must feel good being that. Ref was awful we dove some but thought one looked a pen. Glad we scored late we clearly deserved it. New York are awful. Shea and Kaka class above. Kaka will boss this league. Okugo was brilliant at DM and probably most of his work will have been unseen off camera. His positioning was excellent. Love our style of play, pass and move first time and movement all over. Rivas could be decent if he stayed onside.

Orlando was buzzing man, 62K fans in that stadium. Insane. Sea of purple. People all over. Transit was nightmare but just cool to see. Nobody really got mad. Seemed happy all around. So cool to see in my city. I'm just so happy I've a club to support who actually cares about being good and has ambition.

NYCFC need to get that Nemec guy off and ball to Villa more.

Shea really grew into the 2nd half, but I can't agree regarding that Okugo guy, sure he won couple of balls in midfield but that Higuita guy was the one controlling the tempo of the game while that Okugo guy looked completely incapable of playing a pass (that moment in the first half when he tried to boot the ball with a half volley and completely made a mess out of it :lol:). That Collin guy that was sent off kept going into challenges at 200% he was going to get sent off at some point :lol: Seemed completely wreckless.

Molino is quite decent as well and him Rivas and Kaka with better understanding will definitely do some damage I think. Well that is if the quality of the game yesterday is the same across the league.

Orlando bossed New York. Their Man City kit is awful. Feeder club for city. Must feel good being that. Ref was awful we dove some but thought one looked a pen. Glad we scored late we clearly deserved it. New York are awful. Shea and Kaka class above. Kaka will boss this league. Okugo was brilliant at DM and probably most of his work will have been unseen off camera. His positioning was excellent. Love our style of play, pass and move first time and movement all over. Rivas could be decent if he stayed onside.

Orlando was buzzing man, 62K fans in that stadium. Insane. Sea of purple. People all over. Transit was nightmare but just cool to see. Nobody really got mad. Seemed happy all around. So cool to see in my city. I'm just so happy I've a club to support who actually cares about being good and has ambition.

Shea really grew into the 2nd half, but I can't agree regarding that Okugo guy, sure he won couple of balls in midfield but that Higuita guy was the one controlling the tempo of the game while that Okugo guy looked completely incapable of playing a pass (that moment in the first half when he tried to boot the ball with a half volley and completely made a mess out of it :lol:). That Collin guy that was sent off kept going into challenges at 200% he was going to get sent off at some point :lol: Seemed completely wreckless.

Molino is quite decent as well and him Rivas and Kaka with better understanding will definitely do some damage I think. Well that is if the quality of the game yesterday is the same across the league.

Different game we saw then bro, Okugo made like dozens of tackles and interceptions and kept possession brilliantly well. Great tackles too. Higuata made far more mistakes. Both did very well though together.

Different game we saw then bro, Okugo made like dozens of tackles and interceptions and kept possession brilliantly well. Great tackles too. Higuata made far more mistakes. Both did very well though together.

Need to remember that Okugu isn't South American, though. ;)

Literally have no idea what Flip is saying about Okugo man, :lol: literally everyone was annoyed with Higuata - gave the ball away far too much when he needed to play it simple. He has a far better ceiling though, think he will grow into his role.

Ugh, you obviously know their names, stop putting "guy" behind them. :lol:

Ugh, you obviously know their names, stop putting "guy" behind them. :lol:

:lol: Yeah that read pretty weirdly, my excuse is I wrote it right after waking up. I apologize, that's Mole-esque.

Literally have no idea what Flip is saying about Okugo man, :lol: literally everyone was annoyed with Higuata - gave the ball away far too much when he needed to play it simple. He has a far better ceiling though, think he will grow into his role.

Okugo? The same man who couldn't control the god damn ball? Or am I mixing them up, Okugo was the bit craftier number 5 guy right? The one that completely mishit a ball in the first half and then somehow panicked and got a foot on it after a turn and landed with a NY City player? Every time the ball came to him he hit a pass that bounced or something. He's really not a very good player Kanji. My personal opinion though.

Didn't see the game, but Okugo is a solid DM for MLS. Not going to blow anyone away with his passing range, but he'll do his job quietly and efficiently. Like a shit Claude Makelele.

Okugo? The same man who couldn't control the god damn ball? Or am I mixing them up, Okugo was the bit craftier number 5 guy right? The one that completely mishit a ball in the first half and then somehow panicked and got a foot on it after a turn and landed with a NY City player? Every time the ball came to him he hit a pass that bounced or something. He's really not a very good player Kanji. My personal opinion though.

Look man, I think you got it confused. the #5 was the one everyone was applauding after the game b/c he played that position very well. #7 was the one who has a better passing range to him but he was mis hitting everything. Trust me on this.

Didn't see the game, but Okugo is a solid DM for MLS. Not going to blow anyone away with his passing range, but he'll do his job quietly and efficiently. Like a s*** Claude Makelele.

Sem knows, he's a solid DM.

What do they do if demand remands so high? I'm sure it won't be at 60k throughout the season, but 20,000 for the new stadium seems pretty modest.

It won't. 20k is perfect. Keep demand up high if we have too

Sports Illustrated thinks Flip's opinions are whack

http://i.imgur.com/h8hBw6l.png

I'm still convinced Okugo was the guy, but Kanji may be right after all. One of the two CMs couldn't do anything right though.

Sports Illustrated thinks Flip's opinions are whack

http://i.imgur.com/h8hBw6l.png

I'm still convinced Okugo was the guy, but Kanji may be right after all. One of the two CMs couldn't do anything right though.

:lol: cmon dude, between me, everyone who watched the game not named you and SI. You still not convinced? You think Cabella is tall too?