Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Guest Blackandwhitearmy

Fucking joke.

Any plans to Re-locate on mass yet? Any chance of getting another singing section, official or unofficial.

Guest Tall Striker

Only problem with the upper Gallowgate for me is i like to see the whole ground. Up there your view is a bit restricted.

Secondly the club should really think about making a new singing section. There are always empty seats in the lower levels of the North  West Corner i think it is? Infact Generally the Leazes has empty seats here and there.

And of course the price for a lad at school is going to be steep :/

I'm not sure at all :(

Not having to see the away fans celebrating goals = heaven.

Guest Tall Striker

Will there be student st's available in the Gallowgate next year?  Was a bit annoyed this year that they did students on a game by game basis but not a st there.

For a minute i thought the young persons section was people only aged 18-21 , like a club 18-30s :lol:

As i read it , ill be only paying £60 more to transfer from Level 7 to the Gallowgate next season (if i get the 20% discount, which i think i will), which i wanted to do before this came out. Fucking great news.

How you work that out mate? Hope it's 10% discount for having a ST last season AND 10% for having to relocate!!

So this young person area, can you still sit there if you're older than 21 but sit with an 18-21 year old????

Guest Tall Striker

Will there be student st's available in the Gallowgate next year?  Was a bit annoyed this year that they did students on a game by game basis but not a st there.

yes.

Happy days. So not only can I go from an adult ticket to a student one, but I can also get my 10% discount for Championshit loyalty. Going to be a dirt cheap year!

Guest Tall Striker

yes.

Happy days. So not only can I go from an adult ticket to a student one, but I can also get my 10% discount for Championshit loyalty. Going to be a dirt cheap year!

£406 quid! £92 cheaper than this year :lol:

For a minute i thought the young persons section was people only aged 18-21 , like a club 18-30s :lol:

As i read it , ill be only paying £60 more to transfer from Level 7 to the Gallowgate next season (if i get the 20% discount, which i think i will), which i wanted to do before this came out. f***ing great news.

How you work that out mate? Hope it's 10% discount for having a ST last season AND 10% for having to relocate!!

So this young person area, can you still sit there if you're older than 21 but sit with an 18-21 year old????

Thats what i was thinking which is also the case for me.

I know people are gutted about lvl7, but Strawberry Corner has a decent 'singing section'. If you were to move to Upper Gallowgate, you'd be working with them too!

Ooo la la

Yep it seems to be the second noisiest section in the ground so a mass move over to the gallowgate would be canny, but obviously some will want to stay in L7 for the banter with away fans.

Guest Tall Striker

Gone up by over £100 and been hoyed oot me seat. f*** that horseshit, might just be one last move too far from the FCB this time

Ah but it's all great news according to some on here.

Dispanding the corner stops the origins for the FCB chants and saves stewarding costs for them.

Guest toonlass

Gone up by over £100 and been hoyed oot me seat. Fuck that horseshit, might just be one last move too far from the FCB this time

It sounded good at first but when the whole story comes out it's damn shite! £120 more to sit somewhere else. We got moved round to the corner a couple of years ago and now we are getting moved again. I don't if I'm going to renew tbh.

Gone up by over £100 and been hoyed oot me seat. f*** that horseshit, might just be one last move too far from the FCB this time

Dispanding the corner stops the origins for the FCB chants and saves stewarding costs for them.

Yup.

If we'd all sat down and played nice, we wouldn't have got moved.

We wouldn't have pulled back from 4-0 to draw 4-4 with Arsenal either, but never mind that

Yup.

We wouldn't have pulled back from 4-0 to draw 4-4 with Arsenal either, but never mind that

Basically...

Guest Tall Striker

Yup.

Bit harsh, the whole ground was rocking in the second half.

Guest kenny_c

my current ticket cost £330 in the Leazers Corner level 7, but if i have to move to the next cheapest place it will cost me £504, so thats an increase of £174 for getting moved, not much incentive to renew.  What is the criteria to stay in my current seat? how do i qualify for the family section? if i get a £100 kids ticket aswell, that is still financially better for me, so i may just lend my nephews birth certificate and apply for him to save myself £74, if this will work!

Smoke screen.

The atmosphere at St.James' will die, and fade away.

The away fans will have to have some banter with the families, which should be cracking.

(unofficial word, singing section in being moved to the Level 4, below the signing section, between the leazes, and milburn.)