Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Guest Tall Striker

Wonder if they'll do the old price goes up the longer you wait shenanigans. Need to acquire myself a student card.

---

Who'd have thought those in the Gallowgate think thats best and those in L7 think L7s best? Like bald men fighting over a comb, who gives a f*** man.

Not saying the Gallowgate is the 'best', each have their merits.

am not currently a season ticket holder but would like one for next season when do you think this will be available for public with out season tickets?

Are people honestly saying that they'll no longer be able to sing and cheer themselves hoarse at homes games because there's no longer a 'designated' singing section?

Apparently

Where to people do that now on a regular basis? Appart form those who have the balls to not feel like knackers before feeling to embarassed too continue as they realise they're the only ones.

Smoke screen.

The atmosphere at St.James' will die, and fade away.

The away fans will have to have some banter with the families, which should be cracking.

(unofficial word, singing section in being moved to the Level 4, below the signing section, between the leazes, and milburn.)

Where you hear this?

New singing section!!!! everyone who has a season ticket in the soon to be closed leazes corner MOVE DOWN TO LEVEL 4 same corner and there is plenty of seats for everyone, SPREAD THE NEWS, WE WILL BE HANDING OUT FLYERS AT THE NEXT HOME GAME WITH MORE INFO

UPDATE** Spoke to the chronicle and they are going to plug the move!! good start ...anywaySee more

One of the old lads I know who used to run toon ultras, got it started off etc.

Guest Tall Striker

Are people honestly saying that they'll no longer be able to sing and cheer themselves hoarse at homes games because there's no longer a 'designated' singing section?

Apparently

Where to people do that now on a regular basis? Appart form those who have the balls to not feel like knackers before feeling to embarassed too continue as they realise they're the only ones.

Smoke screen.

The away fans will have to have some banter with the families, which should be cracking.

(unofficial word, singing section in being moved to the Level 4, below the signing section, between the leazes, and milburn.)

Where you hear this?

New singing section!!!! everyone who has a season ticket in the soon to be closed leazes corner MOVE DOWN TO LEVEL 4 same corner and there is plenty of seats for everyone, SPREAD THE NEWS, WE WILL BE HANDING OUT FLYERS AT THE NEXT HOME GAME WITH MORE INFO

UPDATE** Spoke to the chronicle and they are going to plug the move!! good start ...anywaySee more

Good move, plenty of seats there available but wont be as loud as there isn't a roof there to echo the noise.

Apparently

Smoke screen.

Where you hear this?

Still think the upper Gallowgate would be a much better choice.

Apparently

Smoke screen.

Where you hear this?

:thup:

Guest Tall Striker

Apparently

Smoke screen.

Where you hear this?

Agreed, even if it means it'll take me much longer to get my HT pint.

Apparently

Smoke screen.

Where you hear this?

Agreed, even if it means it'll take me much longer to get my HT pint.

Definitely a much better option than L4 corner.

I've always thought that there's some great lads up in L7 keeping the singing going, but there's also far too many obsessing about slagging off the away fans. Its actually the same at away games, some of our travelling fans seem less interested in the football and more focussed on chanting at the locals.

Gone up by over £100 and been hoyed oot me seat. f*** that horseshit, might just be one last move too far from the FCB this time

Ah but it's all great news according to some on here.

Dispanding the corner stops the origins for the FCB chants and saves stewarding costs for them.

Yup.

If we'd all sat down and played nice, we wouldn't have got moved.

We wouldn't have pulled back from 4-0 to draw 4-4 with Arsenal either, but never mind that

ALL HAIL LEVEL 7 - SAVIOURS OF THE DAY! FOR IT WAS THEY ALONE WHO SLAYTH THE MIGHT DRAGON! NAY NOT THE ARMOURSMITH WHO CRAFTED THE SHIELD THAT DEFLECTED THE FIRE AND CLAWS... NAY, NOT THE SWORDSMITH WHO CRAFTED THE SWORD THAT DOTH PIERCE THE HEART OF THE BEAST... NAY, NOT THE PEASENTS BELOW WHOM SWEAT TIRELESS TO FARM THE LAND TO FEED... FOR THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE HERO IN THE LAND...

Basically.

Nice and childish.

The point I was trying to make, nobby, was that the fans are the ones who get the team motivated sometimes, and pissing off a large chunk of them out of sheer vindictiveness is fucking stupidity.

But you carry on with your mighty stories from dungeon and dragons and spectacularly miss the point, there's a good boy

pretty much sums up this club, a lot of positives, but still manage to cock it up.

uprooting 1,500 fans ( me included, so i might be a little biased), forcing them to move to areas which are a lot more expensive and will not be the experience they want,  undermines the price fixing for me. but this dose not only affect those in the leazes corner, loads of people from areas like the east stand do not want to be surrounded by us lot shouting and screaming and singing for 90 minutes.

no idea where i'm going to find the extra money for my season ticket, somehow i know i will though, just cant give it up.

will miss level 7 ( been there for around a decade now), and will miss my seat and the banter, i only hope this improves the Gallowgate's atmosphere.

I sit in the Gallowgate and the atmosphere has always been spot on.

Gets a lot of unfair jip from the L7 corner people because it's not full of pissed people under 25. As far as 'ends' go, the Gallowgate is one of the most intimidating in the league, as the smb and Arsenal games have proved.

I know you like it in the Gallowgate mate and that's absolutely fair, but to say that L7 is full of 'pissed people under 25' is totally wrong. There's a lot of old-school Mags up there singing some classic Mag chants.

It's not all about being made to sit elsewhere, it's the callous fucking way that the bastard has done it that has really fucked me off. Sly, underhand bollocks smokescreened by some piece of shit deal about staying at 2011 prices for 10 year (which happen to be a canny rise on last year) and claiming that the expansion of the Family Enclosure was necessary, even though there's huge gaps all along the Milburn L7 every week.

Pure fucking spite is all it is. Those lads called me nasty names and I'm going to get my own back.

Gone up by over £100 and been hoyed oot me seat. f*** that horseshit, might just be one last move too far from the FCB this time

Dispanding the corner stops the origins for the FCB chants and saves stewarding costs for them.

Yup.

We wouldn't have pulled back from 4-0 to draw 4-4 with Arsenal either, but never mind that

ALL HAIL LEVEL 7 - SAVIOURS OF THE DAY! FOR IT WAS THEY ALONE WHO SLAYTH THE MIGHT DRAGON! NAY NOT THE ARMOURSMITH WHO CRAFTED THE SHIELD THAT DEFLECTED THE FIRE AND CLAWS... NAY, NOT THE SWORDSMITH WHO CRAFTED THE SWORD THAT DOTH PIERCE THE HEART OF THE BEAST... NAY, NOT THE PEASENTS BELOW WHOM SWEAT TIRELESS TO FARM THE LAND TO FEED... FOR THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE HERO IN THE LAND...

Basically.

Nice and childish.

The point I was trying to make, nobby, was that the fans are the ones who get the team motivated sometimes, and pissing off a large chunk of them out of sheer vindictiveness is fucking stupidity.

But you carry on with your mighty stories from dungeon and dragons and spectacularly miss the point, there's a good boy

I know you're pissed off mate, but he's hardly pissing off a large chunk of the fans.

Yup.

Basically.

Nice and childish.

I know you're pissed off mate, but he's hardly pissing off a large chunk of the fans.

Alright then, I'll not complain about being forced out my seat, forced to pay an extra £100 to move and forced to pay £15 for a membership to something that lets me do everything I could in the first place because most other people are alright.

Brilliant deal. I'm gonna go stick it on HotUKDeals I reckon

Yup.

Basically.

Nice and childish.

Alright then, I'll not complain about being forced out my seat, forced to pay an extra £100 to move and forced to pay £15 for a membership to something that lets me do everything I could in the first place because most other people are alright.

Brilliant deal. I'm gonna go stick it on HotUKDeals I reckon

How much did you pay for your season ticket this year?

Isn't it good that more younger fans and families are being encouraged to go to more games and the amenities for that is being created. So a few people have to move or sit with kids, whats wrong with being further along level instead? So you aren't right next to the away fans, whats the problem with that?, of course people are going to be upset about moving but wouldn't you want more fans for the future?

Now lets keeping looking at the bigger picture, fans are being offered the chance to take up a season ticket with no increase for 10 years, 10 YEARS! Not only that but those you went during the Championship season will get 10% off, thats a pretty good deal.

Guest toonlass

Isn't it good that more younger fans and families are being encouraged to go to more games and the amenities for that is being created. So a few people have to move or sit with kids, whats wrong with being further along level instead? So you aren't right next to the away fans, whats the problem with that?, of course people are going to be upset about moving but wouldn't you want more fans for the future?

Now lets keeping looking at the bigger picture, fans are being offered the chance to take up a season ticket with no increase for 10 years, 10 YEARS! Not only that but those you went during the Championship season will get 10% off, thats a pretty good deal.

We are not being moved along. We are being moved to another part of the stadium, and being charged over £120 for the privilege. We also were moved, without having any choice in the matter 3 years ago. Would you be happy with having to fork out over £120 and at this stage not knowing where you were going to sit?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Yup.

Basically.

Nice and childish.

Yes, because Level 7 are the only ones that matter, as I mentioned above. It sounds like you reckon Level 7 are the only people who bring the atmosphere, comes across rather snobby towards the rest of us who also pay money to support the team. However, what would I know I sit in the Gallowgate and I'm not a super fan. I've saved you the need to be condescending.

We are not being moved along. We are being moved to another part of the stadium, and being charged over £120 for the privilege. We also were moved, without having any choice in the matter 3 years ago. Would you be happy with having to fork out over £120 and at this stage not knowing where you were going to sit?

Has it actually been said that you will be charged £120 more?, have you actually got a letter through the door?

pretty much sums up this club, a lot of positives, but still manage to cock it up.

uprooting 1,500 fans ( me included, so i might be a little biased), forcing them to move to areas which are a lot more expensive and will not be the experience they want,  undermines the price fixing for me. but this dose not only affect those in the leazes corner, loads of people from areas like the east stand do not want to be surrounded by us lot shouting and screaming and singing for 90 minutes.

no idea where i'm going to find the extra money for my season ticket, somehow i know i will though, just cant give it up.

will miss level 7 ( been there for around a decade now), and will miss my seat and the banter, i only hope this improves the Gallowgate's atmosphere.

I sit in the Gallowgate and the atmosphere has always been spot on.

Gets a lot of unfair jip from the L7 corner people because it's not full of pissed people under 25. As far as 'ends' go, the Gallowgate is one of the most intimidating in the league, as the smb and Arsenal games have proved.

I know you like it in the Gallowgate mate and that's absolutely fair, but to say that L7 is full of 'pissed people under 25' is totally wrong. There's a lot of old-school Mags up there singing some classic Mag chants.

It's not all about being made to sit elsewhere, it's the callous fucking way that the bastard has done it that has really fucked me off. Sly, underhand bollocks smokescreened by some piece of shit deal about staying at 2011 prices for 10 year (which happen to be a canny rise on last year) and claiming that the expansion of the Family Enclosure was necessary, even though there's huge gaps all along the Milburn L7 every week.

Pure fucking spite is all it is. Those lads called me nasty names and I'm going to get my own back.

Spot on.

Guest toonlass

Has it actually been said that you will be charged £120 more?, have you actually got a letter through the door?

I've seen what the prices are for next season. The cheapest one I can get (lowest price area) with my discount for having a ticket in the championship season is going to be over £120 more than i paid this year. The prices are the ones the Chronicle published, which have come straight from the club.

I've seen what the prices are for next season. The cheapest one I can get (lowest price area) with my discount for having a ticket in the championship season is going to be over £120 more than i paid this year. The prices are the ones the Chronicle published, which have come straight from the club.

What about in the Family Area?