Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Guest Roger Kint

They haven't got a system in place to set up DD over the phone? Jesus wept.

Dont you still have to sign it regardless of what you do over the phone? I did with AA and another DD i set up on the phone.

Got my move from SJH to East Stand Block C. Had similar problems to everyone on here - they've lost my forms twice. finally got the seats reserved on Wednesday with the DD forms to be sent out first class that day. When they didn't arrive this morning I took no chances and went to SJP and filled the forms in there after a 45 min queue. Delighted with the end result though.

anyone heard anything from the family section, really need to get out of my current seat. my whole match day experience is marred by the knowledge that tooj is just over my right shoulder somewhere.

anyone heard anything from the family section, really need to get out of my current seat. my whole match day experience is marred by the knowledge that tooj is just over my right shoulder somewhere.

:laugh:

I wonder what ever happened to the dodgy keeper bloke?

:laugh:

I wonder what ever happened to the dodgy keeper bloke?

dunno but theres a slow talker behind me who talks just about the most bollocks i've ever heard inside a football ground. not only does his voice grate on you but the double wammy of talking shit aswell is just too much.

I've been havering over getting a ticket lately. My biggest issue is I'd want somewhere I can sit comfortably before I committed to a ST - long legs are not generally catered for in most parts of the ground. Nae chance in the Gallowgate really.

I've been havering over getting a ticket lately. My biggest issue is I'd want somewhere I can sit comfortably before I committed to a ST - long legs are not generally catered for in most parts of the ground. Nae chance in the Gallowgate really.

http://www.clashmusic.com/files/imagecache/big_node_view/files/proclaimers.jpg

If you could stomach front row or one of the rows where you're immediately facing onto a walkway, Gallowgate could still do the business.

http://www.clashmusic.com/files/imagecache/big_node_view/files/proclaimers.jpg

If you could stomach front row or one of the rows where you're immediately facing onto a walkway, Gallowgate could still do the business.

Can you actually request that though? I have no idea how to even go about this. :blush:

Guest toonlass

Just phone them up and tell them that you have muckle long legs and need to have a front row seat somewhere. They should sort you out with one.

I should fecking hope so like! I know the box office tend to be a bunch of braindead morons, but surely if you simply phoned them up and explained the fact that you're a giant they'd be able to advise you on good places to sit. The front row obviously has loads of legroom, but the view isn't the greatest when the play is down the other end. I loved it for the few years I sat front row Gallowgate though, felt really close to the game and it was magic when Shearer scored the record-breaking goal and celebrated right in front of us, etc.

Pros and cons everywhere, but for comfort you'd not do too much better. Great for getting in/out of the ground quickly as well, should you ever need to. I assume there are quite a few areas of the ground that do provide extra legroom though, you might not necessarily need to sit right at the front. Front row of tiers, bits that separate one area from another, etc.

Just phone them up and tell them that you have muckle long legs and need to have a front row seat somewhere. They should sort you out with one.

:lol: So bloody obvious! Alrighty, then! Nae more pissing aboot - I think I may just do that actually, Blef. :)

I should fecking hope so like! I know the box office tend to be a bunch of braindead morons, but surely if you simply phoned them up and explained the fact that you're a giant they'd be able to advise you on good places to sit. The front row obviously has loads of legroom, but the view isn't the greatest when the play is down the other end. I loved it for the few years I sat front row Gallowgate though, felt really close to the game and it was magic when Shearer scored the record-breaking goal and celebrated right in front of us, etc.

Pros and cons everywhere, but for comfort you'd not do too much better. Great for getting in/out of the ground quickly as well, should you ever need to. I assume there are quite a few areas of the ground that do provide extra legroom though, you might not necessarily need to sit right at the front. Front row of tiers, bits that separate one area from another, etc.

The best two seats I've had as a non-ST holder have been in the SJH west corner way back under Roeder when Blackburn came and beat us (L4A I think), and then also was pretty good right up the back at the top of the NE corner last season when I had a seat at the top of the stairs so could stretch my legs. I suppose the other option could just be to turn up in a wheelchair. They seem to get good seats with a lot of legroom.

Looks like I'm gonna do it then. I'd thought about sharing a ST with someone at first but screw it...if I can get one with legroom I may just do it. It'll be good to finally do what I should have done a decade ago. :thup:

Guest toonlass

:lol: So bloody obvious! Alrighty, then! Nae more pissing aboot - I think I may just do that actually, Blef. :)

The best two seats I've had as a non-ST holder have been in the SJH west corner way back under Roeder when Blackburn came and beat us (L4A I think), and then also was pretty good right up the back at the top of the NE corner last season when I had a seat at the top of the stairs so could stretch my legs. I suppose the other option could just be to turn up in a wheelchair. They seem to get good seats with a lot of legroom.

Looks like I'm gonna do it then. I'd thought about sharing a ST with someone at first but screw it...if I can get one with legroom I may just do it. It'll be good to finally do what I should have done a decade ago. :thup:

Go for it, in fact, say you spoke to Simon Esland (the head of customer operations) and he said that they would sort you out with a seat with good legroom. Blag yourself a canny seat.

They shouldn't make it difficult really, hopefully you'll get someone who is slightly arsed about customer service.

If I wasn't working Saturdays I'd definitely be getting a ST again, especially with the current pricing plan, very jealous of all those who are getting sorted out at the minute.

Guest stumonkseatonmagpies

has anyone got any idea when the first DD will be coming out.

I was one of the "Lucky Ones" getting hoyed about the ground like a idiot.

going to the Strawberry Corner now.

Just my pal rang up and he says the women said it will be over 8 months but i havent got a clue

Monkseaton Magpies

Guest Geordiesned

Where are you sat?

Centre Gallowgate. Near the front of the Upper tier.

That's where I'm sat. I'm row D immediately behind the centre exit in the upper tier.

has anyone got any idea when the first DD will be coming out.

I was one of the "Lucky Ones" getting hoyed about the ground like a idiot.

going to the Strawberry Corner now.

Just my pal rang up and he says the women said it will be over 8 months but i havent got a clue

Monkseaton Magpies

nothing took out yet but mines showing up on me online banking, so i'm guessing it'll start at theend of this month (sure i ticked the box for it to come out 1st of the month).....thats what i'm expecting, but knowing this whole farce it'll be took out tomorrow