Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Just caught up on the last five page - hilarious.

This....i've just nearly died laughing at work. People in the office looking around thinking what is he on....

Sheer brilliance to pluck that oldie from nowhere to put the arguement to bed. Wow.

If everything had gone to plan i'd have bought two tickets for next season. One for me and one in the wifes name would have been shared by various family members and workmates.

But fuck that! We've had some thoroughly depressing times in the past, but this is different. It's the first summer in living memory i haven't been itching for the new season to start, i'm actually not bothered about watching NUFC.

I won't go as far as saying this club has finally beaten me, but fuck me it's close.

I say the club has 'beaten' me every season. Then, after 6 weeks away i'm scrambling around dodgy German sites looking for steams of a game against FC Chemnitzer.

This has probably been asked but theres far too many pages to go through. How much are the direct debit payments? Im thinking of going for the 8 year ticket but undecided.

It will depend on where you sit and how many months you pay your direct debit over, I think mine was over 10 months last season.

This has probably been asked but theres far too many pages to go through. How much are the direct debit payments? Im thinking of going for the 8 year ticket but undecided.

It will depend on where you sit and how many months you pay your direct debit over, I think mine was over 10 months last season.

It would be one of the £602 tickets. I'm certainly beginning to think not bothering would be the best idea

Guest SweMatt

Very entertaining thread this.  :lol:

I just renewed my ticket (as I have done the last 15 years). £602 just before summer is a blow but I really love my seat right in the middle of Gallowgate.  :smitten:

I'm keeping my season ticket, managed to justify it to myself by a combination of believing he'll be sacked by January and sharing it with a friend. I suppose I shouldn't let my dislike for Pardew stop me watching my team  :blackeye:

Guest SweMatt

Anyway to sign in to the site using supporter number to renew?

No. I tried but didn't find any section on the page. Sent them an e-mail which said you can only renew by phone or post.

• 3 weeks later...

Had enough of this....signed up to 10 years and have had payments come out for next season.  Guessing if I cancel now money is lost?

Yes you will lose it.

I only found on Friday that the club hadn't been taking my payments, they had only taken payments for 2 tickets instead of 3.  The club phoned up to ask why I wasn't renewing and my wife told them that I still wanted the ticket so they should take 3 payments all at once on Friday. My guess is that quite a few may have dropped out already if they are ringing around to ask why.

I'm gutted as I would have told her not to renew on Friday and less so today.

Had enough of this....signed up to 10 years and have had payments come out for next season.  Guessing if I cancel now money is lost?

Yes you will lose it.

I only found on Friday that the club hadn't been taking my payments, they had only taken payments for 2 tickets instead of 3.  The club phoned up to ask why I wasn't renewing and my wife told them that I still wanted the ticket so they should take 3 payments all at once on Friday. My guess is that quite a few may have dropped out already if they are ringing around to ask why.

I'm gutted as I would have told her not to renew on Friday and less so today.

worst timing ever...3 season tickets...that's some commitment to watch this circus act.  I'm in two minds whether just to write off what they've took and cut my losses.  It pains me to do it but Ashley has shown today he intends to run this club into the ground and I can no longer bare to watch.