Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Would start at £500 as a base, obviously there are cheaper / dearer ones.  Also I think you can spread the payments so you pay the club per month.  My dad's always paid around the £500 mark on average I think and is on a deal with Barclaycard where you pay no interest on the season ticket because of its Premier League sponsorship.

:lol: Cheers man, I'm 22 now though, reckon by the time it comes to sign up (season after next) I should be fairly budgeted, will just have to buy individual tickets for the season coming up I suppose?

For the season ticket holders who renewed, is the new season stated in your profile on nufc.co.uk? I sent the direct debit form in towards the end of May (it would have arrived in plenty of time before the deadline) but I have had no confirmation, nor does it show in my profile. Was just wondering if this was the norm for more people or if my renewal hasn't gone through.

Aye, it is online for me and I handed mine in around the same time. It says on your profile when you log in 'Recent purchases: NUFC Season Ticket 2012/13'.

Have you not had a direct debit taken out yet either?! I'd definitely give them a ring.

Guest neesy111

52,420 capacity

More seats?

How the fuck have they managed that? Better not have squeezed rows of seats closer together or I'll be fucking raging.

I suspect it's from the corporate seats where they couldn't sell them all out as the function rooms were not big enough.

Guest Roger Kint

52,420 capacity

More seats?

How the fuck have they managed that? Better not have squeezed rows of seats closer together or I'll be fucking raging.

They wouldnt waste time paying that money for an extra 100 seats or whatever it is. Then again god knows where from. Surely neesy's corporate seats were already included?

:morph:

Surprised you would get a seat in there.

Tell you what, it will be bouncing near there in the near future.

The Strawberry Corner will be full so people will relocate as close as possible. Then you'd think the noise will gradually carry to more people who sit nearer the SC. This should then make the Gallowgate more noisy too :fwap:

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone got any idea when the new season tickets will start arriving?

You've just got to keep last seasons card.

Wrong. New ST cards I believe. They have Northern Rock on them.

Aye. Was trying to scare him. They got sent out about a week into August last season.

Anyone got any idea when the new season tickets will start arriving?

You've just got to keep last seasons card.

Wrong. New ST cards I believe. They have Northern Rock on them.

Aye. Was trying to scare him. They got sent out about a week into August last season.

What's scary about keeping last seasons card?

Bought a couple of extra tickets off my season ticket for some mates travelling down from Scotland and looking at the seating plan it looks like a lot of people have moved from the Leazes End to the Gallowgate for next season. Gallowgate is already very well populated for the Spurs game whereas the Leazes has literally 1000's of unsold seats.