Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

• 3 weeks later...

I can't find the black card holder/wallet thingy that my season ticket lives in. Been searching for it all weekend when I noticed it wasn't in my main wallet. The paper part of my Driving Licence is also missing, which indicates I may have dropped them both without noticing. Or some bastard is trying to impersonate me.

Anyone ever lost one before? Are the club likely to be dickheads about replacing them?

I can't find the black card holder/wallet thingy that my season ticket lives in. Been searching for it all weekend when I noticed it wasn't in my main wallet. The paper part of my Driving Licence is also missing, which indicates I may have dropped them both without noticing. Or some b****** is trying to impersonate me.

Anyone ever lost one before? Are the club likely to be dickheads about replacing them?

Had mine stolen a few years back now. That was back in the day of the paper tickets though. There was about a £20-ish charge if I remember rightly.

Went today to buy an ST for a friend.

Stood in the queue for an hour as there was only one member of staff working only to be told we couldn't purchas them as the Chelsea game had sold out and the system weouldn't allow it. Fair enough but at least notify us when we're in the queue ffs

Went today to buy an ST for a friend.

Stood in the queue for an hour as there was only one member of staff working only to be told we couldn't purchas them as the Chelsea game had sold out and the system weouldn't allow it. Fair enough but at least notify us when we're in the queue ffs

Any time I go to the store they're always massively understaffed. It's really frustrating.

Part Season Ticket Offer At Newcastle United

Newcastle United are offering their supporters a terrific part-season ticket offer which works out at 12 matches for the price of ten.

Starting with the fixture with Swansea City on 17th December, fans who take up this offer will guarantee their seats for the remaining 12 games of the season - a campaign that has so far proved hugely successful for the Magpies.

And with home games still to come against the likes of Manchester United, Liverpool and Sunderland, there promises to be plenty more entertainment along the way.

Prices start from £311 for adults and £143 for under 18s in the Gallowgate Stand which works out a very competitive £26 per match for adults and £12 for juniors.

Unfortunately there is no availability in the Family Area due to the overwhelming success of the Half Price Season Ticket introduced earlier this season.

This offer is available to everybody, not just existing season ticket holders, with Club Membership for the 2011-12 and 2012-13 seasons being included in the price of every season ticket.

United's Head of Customer Operations, Simon Esland said: "This is another exciting initiative from the Club to make watching football at Newcastle United more accessible to everyone whilst at the same time, trying to ensure full houses at our games to give the lads on the field the best possible chance of maintaining their tremendous start to the season.

"The half price season ticket offer for existing season ticket holders has now closed but it produced a fantastic response with more than 5,000 season tickets sold in a matter of weeks."

The Chelsea game next Saturday has already sold out, more than a week ahead of the fixture and will be the biggest crowd at the stadium since 52,181 were packed in to see United get presented with the Football League Championship trophy in May 2010 against Ipswich.

Tickets are currently selling quickly for the Swansea game so supporters wishing to take up this offer are encouraged to buy early.

Tickets on sale from Thursday, 1st December at 10am from the Box Office in the Sports Direct Arena St James' Park Club Store and by telephone on 0844 372 1892.

• 1 month later...

Hope this is seen...

My dad found 2 season tickets last night after the match. Found on the floor just outside West Monkseaton metro station around 10.45pm.

If you've lost them PM me with the name on the tickets and he'll get them back to you, cheers