Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Gah! I'm only a club member! Went to purchase a ticket before but it says there are no tickets available. Only a season ticket holder can purchase? I'm guessing I've missed out there. Any idea when you can apply or when they go on general sale? Really want to apply now :)

Going to go up at the weekend and have a word. You reckon i will still be able to get two together in the Strawberry corner? Both relocating that is.

When I tried last year they said that the nearest was in the Gallowgate, so me and my mate are currently situated 4 seats away from the corner in the Gallowgate. So based on that I'm not too sure but they should be able to move you reasonably nearby.

Since the cut price ST offer the corner has been basically ST holders only. I have gone on to try and buy extras on the day that tickets are released and all of the back 5/6 sections are always unavailable, with only a few odd seats right down the front. Likelihood is though that once the renewal deadline passes there will be some more free as I'd imagine some who got the cut price off will not be renewing.

Say I sign up for a season ticket in the gallowgate (don't currently own one) how much is it per month if I sign up on the direct debit scheme?

I would ring the box office but.I'm at work 9-5 and hardly get much chance at lunch.

Am I right in thinking I fill in the new season ticket form and for area I put like block S rather than the exact seat number? And then I fill in the direct debit form and send that with the pack and they'll allocate me a seat?

Cheers to anyone who can help, never done.this before so not really sure what I'm doing.

Going to go up at the weekend and have a word. You reckon i will still be able to get two together in the Strawberry corner? Both relocating that is.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/d3/6e/0,,10278~10776275,00.png

Say I sign up for a season ticket in the gallowgate (don't currently own one) how much is it per month if I sign up on the direct debit scheme?

I would ring the box office but.I'm at work 9-5 and hardly get much chance at lunch.

Am I right in thinking I fill in the new season ticket form and for area I put like block S rather than the exact seat number? And then I fill in the direct debit form and send that with the pack and they'll allocate me a seat?

Cheers to anyone who can help, never done.this before so not really sure what I'm doing.

I pay just over £51 a month over 11 months for the Gallowgate.

Didn't realise you can pay for your s.t via direct debit.

Surely it's for the following season though? I.e those who have paid for the last 12 months were paying for next seasons ticket right?

Obviously :lol: Edit, not exactly, we've paid one direct debit for next season.

Surely it's for the following season though? I.e those who have paid for the last 12 months were paying for next seasons ticket right?

Started paying in February to cover next season. February 1st /15th is payment 1 of 12. Those joining now will likely pay over 10 months, those joining next month over 9 months.

Started paying in February to cover next season. February 1st /15th is payment 1 of 12. Those joining now will likely pay over 10 months, those joining next month over 9 months.

I've only paid one payment which came out this month.