Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

Yeah, I was hoping to make a last-minute decision to come up for Everton, but looks like it might be tight to get a ticket the day before.

Got an adult one for sale for £20 in the Gallowgate if you are struggling mate!

Cheers, I can't decide until really late on because I might have flat viewings. Chances are I can't make it, but thanks for the offer.

Sure - well if you suddenly find that you can make it it's worth dropping me a PM, even if it is on the morning of the game. A load of the lads I go with are on a stag do so i've been lumbered with all the tickets. I currently just have the one available on its own, however, people dropping in and out like nobodies business so there is always a chance I might still have one going begging.

Me and my mate are taking this offer up before the Everton game, I rang the box office on Monday morning and tried to get my mate a student Season ticket. (With his NUS card)

The lad told me we'd have to physically present his card at the box office in order to get the discount.

He is in Preston all week with his work, hence why I had to do it over the phone.

I don't want to leave it till the last minute on Saturday, so if I rang up and purchased 2 adult season tickets today would my mate be able to get the money credited back?

Just want to get the tickets sorted before Saturday, please help etc.

can only comment on what happened in my case but as i said, i bought a half price adult ticket, then realised i could have got student discount so returned to the box office with my season ticket and university card and they gave me the £40 difference back in cash.

Me and my mate are taking this offer up before the Everton game, I rang the box office on Monday morning and tried to get my mate a student Season ticket. (With his NUS card)

The lad told me we'd have to physically present his card at the box office in order to get the discount.

He is in Preston all week with his work, hence why I had to do it over the phone.

I don't want to leave it till the last minute on Saturday, so if I rang up and purchased 2 adult season tickets today would my mate be able to get the money credited back?

Just want to get the tickets sorted before Saturday, please help etc.

I got a student ticket for my girlfriend (who lives in Leeds) by getting her to scan her student card (both sides) and I just printed that off and took it in. Was worried it would be a problem but it wasn't at all. Like I said earlier in the thread, they seem a lot more accommodating in terms of students for this offer.

Good stuff, thanks for that mate.

I'm ringing up tomorrow morning and buying 2 adult Season tickets.

On Saturday me and my mate shall take a trip to the box office before sam jacks and get the £41 refunded for some beers/bar snacks.

Will probably be re-located for this game as my future ST seat will have been purchased on General sale.

Came home to a nice surprise today  :hmm:

Turns out they've actually sold my season ticket seat and shifted me along a block without notice. There has been more season tickets sold in the family enclosure so the young person area has been moved.

Don't think that is right tbh, especially without even notifying us  ???

Nice.

Reading the article on .co.uk sounds like they're just moving everyone in the section along one block, not that big of a deal. Although that means there is one less block for away fans, I thought Ashley's whole excuse for the L7 rejig was that they were required by the PL to extend the away section? :shifty:

Came home to a nice surprise today  :hmm:

Turns out they've actually sold my season ticket seat and shifted me along a block without notice. There has been more season tickets sold in the family enclosure so the young person area has been moved.

Don't think that is right tbh, especially without even notifying us  ???

Nice.

Reading the article on .co.uk sounds like they're just moving everyone in the section along one block, not that big of a deal. Although that means there is one less block for away fans, I thought Ashley's whole excuse for the L7 rejig was that they were required by the PL to extend the away section? :shifty:

That's what has p***ed me off like.

I've already been moved from the Starberry Corner for standing on the back row ffs! At least i have a nice seat in the Gallowgate now...

Quick heads up for any Services bods.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20111102/poppies-on-display-against-everton_2281670_2503243?

In an additional show of support for the armed forces, the Club has donated 400 tickets to the Tickets for Troops appeal for the games against Everton (5th November), West Brom (21st December), Queens Park Rangers (15th January) and Aston Villa (4th February).

These are allocated to servicemen and women via a ballot process online at www.ticketsfortroops.org.uk. Further details for armed forces personnel can be obtained from their base.

The Club are also offering a significant number of discounted tickets to members of the armed forces and their families for the same four fixtures. Tickets will be available for just £5 for over 11s and free for under 11s.

Just rang the box office and sorted the season tickets.

The lad on the phone told me that myself, and my mate have been relocated for the Everton and Chelsea games. (As they have been sold in general sale)

£207 is a bargain like, just he didn't explain what it is we do without our season ticket cards as it is too late to post them out with it being an early kick off on Saturday.

Got the re-located seats typed in on the notes section on my iphone, what the fuck am I supposed to do show them my notes? canny.

Guest WashyGeordie

Is there something wrong with the online BO and loyalty points or something?

Just 'cos i got both Manure and city tickets when they were both on ST sale, yet i've still got the same number of points (haven't been added on)

My new season ticket seat is pretty crap  :undecided:

Got a couple of lush lasses a row in front though so guess I'll just stay  :lol:

Moan moan, whinge whinge. Lucky to have a fucking season ticket at all man. Get a grip.:rolleyes: