Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

It's quite sad there is such a split within our own supporters over such a thing as the club taking away the singing section, forcing people to move and whacking the prices right up for those that were in it. When Shepherd did it, if memory serves, the Save Our Seats campaign was supported by the majority. The current attitude from many lies somewhere in the region of "I'm alright Jack" and "Fucking charvas!"

I'm not in the singing section but I am in the Leazes End and I think the atmosphere in the ground will be worse off without them. We might not agree about football but at least where our capacity to watch our team is concerned, surely we should stick together.

Think the difference between this and the Save Our Seats campaign is that weren't people being forced to move to make way for Corporates? This is to increase the away section to comply with the rules and to increase the family enclosure.

Really? Which rules?

Guest Roger Kint

It's quite sad there is such a split within our own supporters over such a thing as the club taking away the singing section, forcing people to move and whacking the prices right up for those that were in it. When Shepherd did it, if memory serves, the Save Our Seats campaign was supported by the majority. The current attitude from many lies somewhere in the region of "I'm alright Jack" and "f***ing charvas!"

I'm not in the singing section but I am in the Leazes End and I think the atmosphere in the ground will be worse off without them. We might not agree about football but at least where our capacity to watch our team is concerned, surely we should stick together.

Considering many others in the ground are facing that exact same problem maybe they are like me and worrying about their own ticket rise as opposed to others? Any spli, if you can call it that, is more focused on how it will affect others and trying to find an easy solution for everyone and not just those moving. It has fuck all to do with 'fucking charvas' and everything to do with the best fix for everyone.

Think the difference between this and the Save Our Seats campaign is that weren't people being forced to move to make way for Corporates? This is to increase the away section to comply with the rules and to increase the family enclosure.

Really? Which rules?

The Premier League.

We currently offer a smaller away allocation than we should and a few teams have complained.

It's quite sad there is such a split within our own supporters over such a thing as the club taking away the singing section, forcing people to move and whacking the prices right up for those that were in it. When Shepherd did it, if memory serves, the Save Our Seats campaign was supported by the majority. The current attitude from many lies somewhere in the region of "I'm alright Jack" and "Fucking charvas!"

http://www.gopetition.com/petition/43076.html

Still undecided whether to jack it in or try and hit the Gallowgate. Bastards.

Same.  Talk to you on Saturday about it.

Why not move down to Level 4?

Think I'm gunna move there, what block should i go for? Theres only 3 options I can put on the form and if L7 get priority then I might not be able to get into the best 3 blocks, so I'll have my seat again

Still undecided whether to jack it in or try and hit the Gallowgate. Bastards.

Same.  Talk to you on Saturday about it.

Why not move down to Level 4?

Think I'm gunna move there, what block should i go for? Theres only 3 options I can put on the form and if L7 get priority then I might not be able to get into the best 3 blocks, so I'll have my seat again

B and C seem to be the most popular for those moving down from Level 7.

I think my dad wants to wait til april before renewing. So we can see if the singing section gets moved somewhere else. Also he says it will be nice not having to pay DD for 2 months.                Anyway my point is if I renew in april will that mean those who renewed in february get first dibs on L4B and C?