Season Tickets

Guest BooBoo

I think we've been hitting about 46K for most games so i'd like to think with the extra 4K Season tickets we should be getting near the 50 thousand mark every week now :thup:

That would be great :thup:

I think we've been hitting about 46K for most games so i'd like to think with the extra 4K Season tickets we should be getting near the 50 thousand mark every week now :thup:

Hopefully not, but I worry slightly that the price of the new tickets means a greater chance of an empty seat that can't be sold on if the holder can't make it (especially when you hear that a number of tickets have been sold to some who have no plans to actually make it over for half the games etc).

Came home to a nice surprise today  :hmm:

Turns out they've actually sold my season ticket seat and shifted me along a block without notice. There has been more season tickets sold in the family enclosure so the young person area has been moved.

Don't think that is right tbh, especially without even notifying us  ???

So the young person area has been moved another block along? Guess That changes the club's stance on giving away fans 4000 tickets

Aye, moved along a block. When Arsenal were here there were hardly any spaces between our fans and there's so it looks like we will be decreasing the away allocation.

So the young person area has been moved another block along? Guess That changes the club's stance on giving away fans 4000 tickets

Aye, moved along a block. When Arsenal were here there were hardly any spaces between our fans and there's so it looks like we will be decreasing the away allocation.

You could be right there, they've only allocated 2500 to Everton fans.

Aye, just a mild inconvenience is all. Can see why like as my seat for the Everton is right down the front of the Gallowgate.

Buzzing like, have been since it went 0-2 yesterday, blatantly going to be brought back down to earth with a horrific bump at the weekend now.

I'd be canny annoyed with all these Queens Park Strangers turning up mind if I was a regular ST holder. Glory supporters the lot of 'em.

Turns out they've actually sold my season ticket seat and shifted me along a block without notice. There has been more season tickets sold in the family enclosure so the young person area has been moved.

Nice.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Looking at the availible seats on the official site, this game will be a sell out

Pretty much every area only has single seats

Guest WashyGeordie

I know it's not right for you.

But  re: the away section, i hope to god they have decreased it again as 4,000 was a load of bollocks imo, aswell as the SD banner across a whole block (well, if it's gone now..)

Not even Arsenal/Spurs sold out did they? (albeit still a good following)

Nice.

Is there any chance they could move other people's season ticket seats at whim like that?

Nice.

Is there any chance they could move other people's season ticket seats at whim like that?

Not at all. L7 Corner is different though obviously...

Went back into the box office to ask if I could get the student discount on my half price season ticket,they refunded me the difference on the spot. Fair play to the club like as I was fully expecting to be told it wasn't possible and I wouldn't have complained.

Me and my mate are taking this offer up before the Everton game, I rang the box office on Monday morning and tried to get my mate a student Season ticket. (With his NUS card)

The lad told me we'd have to physically present his card at the box office in order to get the discount.

He is in Preston all week with his work, hence why I had to do it over the phone.

I don't want to leave it till the last minute on Saturday, so if I rang up and purchased 2 adult season tickets today would my mate be able to get the money credited back?

Just want to get the tickets sorted before Saturday, please help etc.

Aye, think I'll give them a ring.

I know afew posts above this one says he got it credited back but I'll make sure.

The Everton game on the ticket availability section online looks like it will be close to a sell out.