SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

btw doesn't Whelan have in for MA thought there was some disagreements between them

Ashley shopped him to the office of fair trading for price fixing or something.

He should again. £12m for the Zog is way over the odds.

I think it's about the going rate tbh.

Think we could get him in the summer, but does he want to come back?

Apparently. I heard he was texting Steve Wraith

Ok cool, hes a top player imo but his personality isn't great but hes worth around 10m.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

So, people want him back?

Aren't you concerned we'll sign him and he'll strop again after 6 months and want to leave in Jan?

Just seems odd.

Aren't you concerned we'll sign him and he'll strop again after 6 months and want to leave in Jan?

Just seems odd.

I dont want him back. Not because of quality, but because of the reaons you say. We werent big enough for him before, why should we be big enough now?

N'Zogbia's a brilliant player who should never have gone (who should never have been out of the sodding first team) - but he's the type of character that would disrupt one of our biggest weapons as a team - the spirit. I'd have him back only with assurances he's a different player from that perspective, which i don't think we'd really get. Tempting though, as he is a quality player. I'd have paid £10m for him or whatever.

Just seems odd.

I dont want him back. Not because of quality, but because of the reaons you say. We werent big enough for him before, why should we be big enough now?

Because he plays for Wigan now

Just seems odd.

Because he plays for Wigan now

He knew he was signing for them when he signed for them.

Just seems odd.

Means I can crank out my N'Zogbia 14 top again...

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41568000/jpg/_41568478_nzogbia_emp.jpg