SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Shame if we're not even pursuing this any further.

Time for Charlie-Boy to get his pet lip out and demand a move to us. Surely he must realise that a move to sunderland will make him dead in our eyes.

I can't see him going there.  It will be someone like Everton or Liverpool, probably second choice for Liverpool if they can't get the likes of Downing, who I think they've been linked with. 

I still think £12m is a ridiculous price for someone with only a year left on his contract.  I think most clubs will baulk at that figure and I can see him leaving for £8m.

Stop mentioning Everton! If we don't get him, they won't. And I can't see him playing second fiddle in any club..

Why would he not go to Everton?  Also I didn't say he will be second choice at Liverpool, I said he might be an alternative if they fail to get Downing.

Why would he not go to Everton?  Also I didn't say he will be second choice at Liverpool, I said he might be an alternative if they fail to get Downing.

Everton don't have the cash to buy him.

Shame if we're not even pursuing this any further.

Time for Charlie-Boy to get his pet lip out and demand a move to us. Surely he must realise that a move to sunderland will make him dead in our eyes.

I can't see him going there.  It will be someone like Everton or Liverpool, probably second choice for Liverpool if they can't get the likes of Downing, who I think they've been linked with. 

I still think £12m is a ridiculous price for someone with only a year left on his contract.  I think most clubs will baulk at that figure and I can see him leaving for £8m.

Stop mentioning Everton! If we don't get him, they won't. And I can't see him playing second fiddle in any club..

Basically they are like us in the transfermarket. Won't throw away money, won't give out silly wages. I don't think they will be in for him either. Also I have no doubt that N'Zogbia would go to us if we offered same wages.

Misread him being second choice, sorry for that.

I hope we're not going to miss out over a pricing issue. If it's, say, 12 million then he's worth every penny in this market, in fact that's a bargain.

Yes it's incredibly fucking irritating having to pay way more than we sold him for but that's our own brain dead fault for selling him in the first place, that was far more irritating.

"Why has interest cooled?"

Mark Douglas -

Bit shady at the moment. Price, wages etc probably. Don't think he'll go anywhere for a while. Don't write it off 100%. Still ppl in club who want the Zog.

We should put in a bid and let it be known that we have. We would soon find out if he wanted to come back.

i'm just wondering whether mike is willing to stump up double what he sold him for, just doesn't sound very 'mike'

Mark Douglas -

Bit shady at the moment. Price, wages etc probably. Don't think he'll go anywhere for a while. Don't write it off 100%. Still ppl in club who want the Zog.

ppl? Seems a bit pointless unless one of these ppl is the manager.

I hope we're not going to miss out over a pricing issue. If it's, say, 12 million then he's worth every penny in this market, in fact that's a bargain.

Yes it's incredibly fucking irritating having to pay way more than we sold him for but that's our own brain dead fault for selling him in the first place, that was far more irritating.

Liverpool have been offered him for £9million but they still haven't taken the bait. No one is going to pay £12million for a player with a year left on his contract.

What does Mark Douglas know though (other than how to string people along with cryptic tweets?) Is he the new Alan Oliver in terms of having direct access to our transfer going ons, or is he just making this stuff up to sell his papers? IIRC he was supposed to give us big news about Zog on Sunday.

What does Mark Douglas know though (other than how to string people along with cryptic tweets?) Is he the new Alan Oliver in terms of having direct access to our transfer going ons, or is he just making this stuff up to sell his papers? IIRC he was supposed to give us big news about Zog on Sunday.

He seems to have contact with people inside the club. Was going to "have a call today" to ask about transfers.

All speculation. Throw enough shit, some of it will stick.

We should put in a bid and let it be known that we have. We would soon find out if he wanted to come back.

i'm just wondering whether mike is willing to stump up double what he sold him for, just doesn't sound very 'mike'

In an odd way that sounds exactly like Mike Ashley though. Bloke makes no sense at times

All speculation. Throw enough s***, some of it will stick.

Bollocks.

Mark Douglas -

This doesn't seem so bad. It's just early on in the summer so theres plenty of time (even though we need to be in there now). Douglas said they weren't after Ba and then we saw that change. It makes too much sense to bring Zoggy in.

All speculation. Throw enough s***, some of it will stick.

Funny how that is coming from you.

:thup: