SSN: Charles N'Zogbia to the mackems off

Tooj

Guest johnson293

Sky saying Wigan have rejected Villa's bid for N'Zogbia, and placed a £10m price tag on him... Villa's bid was 'slightly under' that figure.

Still simmering about this whole thing. Villa won't only have a better player on their books than their previous winger, they'll be absolutely pissing themselves all the way to the bank.

Can't understand why N'Zogbia hasn't been ahead of the likes of Young and Downing in the 'big teams'' pursuits. Better than both, imo.

Ashley has been mediocre by his own standards for 18 months.

I think man united will bring the best out of him though. I hope they do. I love him, the little fucking scampster.

Definitely agree with that. Type of player Fergie will take to the next level.

Ashley has been mediocre by his own standards for 18 months.

I think man united will bring the best out of him though. I hope they do. I love him, the little fucking scampster.

i'm sure they'll take his already premier league standard diving to the new heights of champions league class

Guest johnson293

Apologies - that N'Zogbia story I linked is from July 15th.

Here is this morning's update...

Speaking in Germany, the Sunderland boss also declared his interest in Charles N’Zogbia to be dead after the deal became “too rich” for the Black Cats.

Read More http://www.journallive.co.uk/safc/safc-news/2011/07/18/lee-cattermole-is-going-nowhere-says-bruce-61634-29071344/#ixzz1SRu0G1BM

Speaking in Germany, the Sunderland boss also declared his interest in Charles N’Zogbia to be dead after the deal became “too rich” for the Black Cats.

Read More http://www.journallive.co.uk/safc/safc-news/2011/07/18/lee-cattermole-is-going-nowhere-says-bruce-61634-29071344/#ixzz1SRu0G1BM

Ban please  ;D

Guest johnson293

Ban please  ;D

:-[  :coat:

Ban please  ;D

:-[  :coat:

:spit:

Can't understand why N'Zogbia hasn't been ahead of the likes of Young and Downing in the 'big teams'' pursuits. Better than both, imo.

Probably that perceived bad boy "Le Sulk" attitude putting a few of the bigger clubs off. Also a bit selfish on the ball imo.

He's a bargain for £10m though, certainly for a club like ours who could do with the unpredictable goals he can provide. Stick him on the right and do what Bayern did with Robben, i.e. have the rest of the team play a normal team passing game, then when he gets the ball let him motor his way towards goal.

Guest Heneage

It's supply and demand. He's hardly been committed to Wigan and irrespective of his good performances his questionable attitude will put teams off. I know it might not seem important but he is only 12 months from being a free transfer.

Guest dazzanufc1892

Still simmering about this whole thing. Villa won't only have a better player on their books than their previous winger, they'll be absolutely pissing themselves all the way to the bank.

because the guy is a **** who most his team mates dislike off the pitch.

If he's not joining us then I'd love to see him stay at Wigan to run down his contract whilst playing appallingly bad because he doesn't care about the club.

I absolutely detest Dave Whelan and would like nothing more than to see Wigan get relegated and then listen to what he has to say after all the shite he spouted about us and Ashley.

Guest johnson293

But surely Wigan can't really afford for him to walk away for nowt next summer, so you'd think they'd be a bit more realistic?