Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Ochoa's pretty good, it seems like he should be starting for Mexico by now. Pretty sure he had a move to Fulham canceled by the FA though, he has an extra finger so he wears a 6 finger glove or something like that.

Ochoa's pretty good, it seems like he should be starting for Mexico by now. Pretty sure he had a move to Fulham canceled by the FA though, he has an extra finger so he wears a 6 finger glove or something like that.

THE FUCK?! :lol:

THE FUCK?! :lol:

:lol: Not really sure if it's true, some websites reported it, but can't find much else.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1338482/Premier-League-dream-Mexican-Guillermo-Ochoa-despite-Fulham-snub.html

Mexico's second keeper, he's a free transfer in the summer, would provide competition for Harper, would also mean that we could loan out both Krul and Forster for the next couple of seasons, as neither are near premiership quality yet (Good shot stopping but both have poor distribution).

You would like to think so with him being a goalkeeper.

Japanese press saying that Inter will pass up the chance to sign Nagatomo permanently.

He may be scum of the Earth, but objectively he'd be an ideal replacement for Enrique

Has he done anything special? Difficult personality?

Japanese press saying that Inter will pass up the chance to sign Nagatomo permanently.

He may be scum of the Earth, but objectively he'd be an ideal replacement for Enrique

Has he done anything special? Difficult personality?

Nah, just unlucky to be born across the seas. :lol:

Guest magpie99

Kalou would be a good call but it seems as though Drogba is leaving in the summer or maybe Anelka. I see one of them leaving anyway and I dont see Chelsea getting rid of either Kalou or Sturridge.

I would actually think a move for Hooper from Celtic might be worth a try.

Is salamon kalou realistic? Would he improve us?

Hell no! Kalou is too inefficient in front of goal, and have a tendency to make the incorrect choices: dribbling instead of passing to players in obviously better placed positions, which is something I really hate.

Read some interesting in the Norwegian papers yesterday about the Scottish League, which is in a negative spiral.. The Norwegian interviewed, played both in Championship and Scotland, and according to him, the former is a stronger league than the latter. No wonder then why Boyd is on the bench for Boro, and why Cooper has no problem adopting to the "pace" of Scotland

Here's the article: Click on the blue url to the right to have it translated to English. COPY THE WHOLE STRING, don't just klick on it..

http://translate.google.com/#no|en|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dagbladet.no%2F2011%2F01%2F02%2Fsport%2Ffotball%2Fskottland%2Fceltic%2Frangers%2F14752440%2F

Guest levi914

Is salamon kalou realistic? Would he improve us?

i like kalou and he would be a great signing but he is on 60k wages at chelsea and we have a  50k wage cap so no not realistic...shame

i heard we are looking at bendtnor and maybe adriano as he would be on a free

Kalou is on high wages, and will see NUFC as a step down. That could be a motivation killer. We've not had good experience with such players before. But I'm all about getting the unused talents from the "bigger clubs" such as Sturredge and Aanholt.

Thought he'd be a good signing for them. Has he even played? Would take him here although I'd worry about him physically.

Thought he'd be a good signing for them. Has he even played? Would take him here although I'd worry about him physically.

Think he's made a few cameos. I think he was just signed to be short-term cover in the first place.

Would probably fancy a move to England too. Italy isn't the easiest place for an Asian to make a living. (Then again, neither is Newcastle :lol:)