Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Guest levi914

I don't think he's realistic, but I'd hope we at least enquire about Adam Johnson at City.

well he was born in sunderland so maybe he would like a move back up north. worth a try. dont no what wages he is on atm

I worry that he is dead-ball centric though. Large amount of his goals and assists come from set-pieces. Great technique though, his goal against us in pre-season was class.

Worked alreet for Laurent Robert.

I worry that he is dead-ball centric though. Large amount of his goals and assists come from set-pieces. Great technique though, his goal against us in pre-season was class.

He's brilliant in general play too. Loads of pace, a bit of a Robben lite. And it's not like we have a real threat from set pieces already, so would add to us in more ways than one. I fear he's unrealistic though..

I don't think he's realistic, but I'd hope we at least enquire about Adam Johnson at City.

Personally think he'd be unattainable, if we were to scavenge someone from Citeh i'd definitely be having a look up north at Weiss, think he's a great player in the making. Think he can play all over the midfield as well.

Probably been posted...but that Douglas which a few people want, went mental at the weekend.  He got sent off, then went for the ref, then floored another player on his way of the field.  :lol:

Aye he's always had a bit of a mental streak in him. :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1338482/Premier-League-dream-Mexican-Guillermo-Ochoa-despite-Fulham-snub.html

Mexico's second keeper, he's a free transfer in the summer, would provide competition for Harper, would also mean that we could loan out both Krul and Forster for the next couple of seasons, as neither are near premiership quality yet (Good shot stopping but both have poor distribution).