Realistic Transfer Targets Summer 2011

LucaAltieri

Guest toonarmymia

Based purely on our mentalist current collection (barton, ireland, ranger), someone who's trouble but would probably be a bargain in the summer is Mario Balotelli. Can imagine he'd go for a fraction of that 24 mil City payed for him. Would anyone want him?

Based purely on our mentalist current collection (barton, ireland, ranger), someone who's trouble but would probably be a bargain in the summer is Mario Balotelli. Can imagine he'd go for a fraction of that 24 mil City payed for him. Would anyone want him?

:dowie:

Guest toonarmymia

:dowie:

i think the bib incident shows he's a wee bit "special"

Balotelli believes he is the second best player in the world behind Messi. Do you think he see's us as his next career choice after City?

Guest toonarmymia

Balotelli believes he is the second best player in the world behind Messi. Do you think he see's us as his next career choice after City?

wouldnt reckon he would, but he's going to be offloaded cheap thats for sure.

maybe if we installed mirror all round the touchlines so he could see himself at all times during the game, perhaps he'd be interested

Even if he moves, it's not going to be cheap, and he's certainly not going to come here man.  :lol:

He'll be on 100k a week minimum.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

The guy is absolutely mental, no way.

Guest toonarmymia

Even if he moves, it's not going to be cheap, and he's certainly not going to come here man.  :lol:

He'll be on 100k a week minimum.

wouldnt think he would either. just thought i'd throw the name out there for the purely   :dowie:  point of view

The guy is absolutely mental, no way.

Yeah, that's the problem with this suggestion.

Feel like I'm turning into Ronaldo with this response, but man, this place sometimes.

Guest toonarmymia
Yeah, that's the problem with this suggestion.

Feel like I'm turning into Ronaldo with this response, but man, this place sometimes.

well it should have been a post in "unrealistic, mental  Transfer Targets".

Been having a look into Ligue 1 & some players I can see us going for due to their current club and their price, sale on and youth side of things are...

Mapou Yanga-M'Biwa or Garry Bocaly from Montpellier

Marvin Martin from Sochaux

Moussa Sissoko from Toulouse

Anthony Mounier from Nice

Youssef el Arabi from Caen

Been having a look into Ligue 1 & some players I can see us going for due to their current club and their price, sale on and youth side of things are...

Him and Cheik as dm's in a 4-2-3-1 formation would be quite a powerful partnership ;)

Matuidi is good as well.

Him and Cheik as dm's in a 4-2-3-1 formation would be quite a powerful partnership ;)

Matuidi is good as well.

Aye. Actually according to wiki (i know) Toulouse have turned down £12m+ bids for him, didn't know that. Probably count him out then.

Despite his horror miss against Juve the other week, I like the look of Giaccherini at Cecena. Reminds me of Bellamy in the way he buzzes around on the shoulder of defenders.

His release fee is just €5m, and Hércules are skint.

His wife is very rich, iirc.

Reckon Jose Salomon Rondón would be good enough for Newcastle? Young and seemingly having a good season for a rather poor team.