The scouting network - Graham Carr leaves

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think the fact he's from the area makes me even angrier, too happy to get paid a wedge and not step back for one moment and think "his club" has the chance of a lifetime with Rafa, something we haven't had since SBR, and he's not doing everything in his power to keep Rafa happy via using his influence on MA...glad he gives a shit about the region or the future of this club.

I think the fact he's from the area makes me even angrier, too happy to get paid a wedge and not step back for one moment and think "his club" has the chance of a lifetime with Rafa, something we haven't had since SBR, and he's not doing everything in his power to keep Rafa happy via using his influence on MA...glad he gives a shit about the region or the future of this club.

He'll be on some measly percentage of profit I should imagine. Amazing how money can colour your judgement.

Man ... if his guy McClaren beats us this weekend, you just know he'll be loving that, and will be all up in Mike Ashley's ear. Probably start pushing to get another one of his pals in.

I hope we destroy Derby for this reason especially, but unfortunately I don't think it will happen. Think we might get hammered. The vibe around the place stinks, and they have some tricky customers.

Carr must be on some kind of bonus in relation to how much profit we make on players like. That can only explain why he's meddling with Ashley, either that or his ego inflated due to all of the power he had and knew he still had Mike's ear so could have a word about himself being marginalised.

Or he's also missing the brown envelopes he was getting from Mondial Sport Management for recruiting all of their players.

Guest neesy111

Carr must be on some kind of bonus in relation to how much profit we make on players like. That can only explain why he's meddling with Ashley, either that or his ego inflated due to all of the power he had and knew he still had Mike's ear so could have a word about himself being marginalised.

Or he's also missing the brown envelopes he was getting from Mondial Sport Management for recruiting all of their players.

:thup:

Yeah.

I've never been too sure about Graham Carr, to the extent that I haven't given him the grief that some have. But it's become obvious now, beyond any doubt, that he has a very negative influence on the club. He's one of the few lingering stains from the eras that preceded this one.

He's shit at his job but has truck with Ashley. As we've seen this week, that is a major concern and he needs to not be at the club.

Mike Ashley incentivises virtually every employee to make himself more money. Even the kids on the counter get 50p for every SD Mag they sell, so it's hardly a stretch to think Carr (and Pardew previously) were incentivised in the same manner tbh.

I'm convinced thats why AP stuck it out so long.

Mitrovic and Mbemba will be at the forefront of Carr whinging to Ashley no doubt.

To be fair I wouldn't mind seeing them both used in a 3-5-2 kind of setup now things have gone a bit stale.

However, Rafa shouldn't be forced to comply with what Carr thinks really.