Anybody with a Carroll #9 shirt.

ponsaelius

I've not got a name on the back of a shirt, aside from my MKSC #4 which graced SJP last year, since I got Cole printed on the back of my green with blue pin stripes shirt literally days before he went to ManUre.  I promised myself there and then I wouldn't ruin another shirt and I'll stick to that.

That website says they are no longer doing the shirt amnesty:

Football4Africa ran a Football Shirt Amnesty from October 2007 until December 2009.

We hope to run a Football Shirt Amnesty in the future when we have the resources. If you have shirts that you would like to have sent to the Third World we would recommend Afrikit.

http://www.afrikit.co.uk/

That website says they are no longer doing the shirt amnesty:

Football4Africa ran a Football Shirt Amnesty from October 2007 until December 2009.

We hope to run a Football Shirt Amnesty in the future when we have the resources. If you have shirts that you would like to have sent to the Third World we would recommend Afrikit.

http://www.afrikit.co.uk/

Dang, go with that link then guys, I'll change the op.

Great idea. Personally think we should retire the number 9 shirt until someone really worthy of it comes along. On the topic of old shirts I still have a Kluivert one that I wear a fair bit as I loved him when he was here. Way past his best but still scored a good amount of goals. I have plenty I could get rid of so I'll have a look next time I'm home from Uni and send some off.

Guest neesy111

Great idea. Personally think we should retire the number 9 shirt until someone really worthy of it comes along. On the topic of old shirts I still have a Kluivert one that I wear a fair bit as I loved him when he was here. Way past his best but still scored a good amount of goals. I have plenty I could get rid of so I'll have a look next time I'm home from Uni and send some off.

Kluivert got a hell load of undeserved criticism here and was shafted by Souness as well.

Kluivert got a hell load of undeserved criticism here and was shafted by Souness as well.

Agreed, still no idea why he was benched for the FA Cup Semi Final, after his goals got us there. Two 4-1 defeats in major cup games back to back :facepalm: Got some right stick for that at school mainly from fucking Bradford City fans. Surprised I didn't get in a big fight over that, was massively pissed off after the defeat to Sporting.