Fulham 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 02/02/11 - post match reaction from page 34

Dave

Not sure how you measure the confidence levels that seem to get mentioned. Lack of legs to me

I didn't measure the confidence levels and I haven't mentioned it as it's just an excuse for a midfield who provded nothing for 90 minutes for whatever reason.

We have an accord sirrah

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

you're all pessimistic bastards who need to cheer up and look on the bright side for a change. A load of players were missing today including ben arfa ireland taylor and tiote so for a badly weakend team it wasn't the worst performance and i was expecting us to lose this even last week before any transfer bullshit.

A lot being heaped on Tiote, he would have made a difference but not enough.

We were terrible across the park today.

Would have possibly stood a much better chance of a point...he honestly does the work of two men. freeing Nolan to do whatever the hell he does to pop up that special once every so often

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Any post match Bu11sh1t from Muppet Pardew?

Said a lot of long drawn out "Yeeaaaaahhhhhh"'' 's before speaking.

you're all pessimistic bastards who need to cheer up and look on the bright side for a change. A load of players were missing today including ben arfa ireland taylor and tiote so for a badly weakend team it wasn't the worst performance and i was expecting us to lose this even last week before any transfer bullshit.

3 of the players you have mentioned haven't been present for the majority of the season.

Today was a disgrace of a performance against a horrendous team, certainly doesn't bode well for the future.

3 of the players you have mentioned haven't been present for the majority of the season.

Today was a disgrace of a performance against a horrendous team, certainly doesn't bode well for the future.

You're dramatising it a bit in fairness.

Guest palnese

Our slide down the slippery slope has begun. Luckily its a little to late to get us relegated, surely. Cheers Mike and Andy.

6 points down. It's on mate.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

look if we lost 4-0 like spuds then i'd be worried but was only 1-0 so im not worried at all was expecting defeat when i first seen this fixture in the summer anyway. I might leave these forums never to return fae too much negetivity it'll poisin my mind. If this is what you actual geordies are like accros the city then im glad i dont live there. Just be postitve no matter i know you might be scared to but it'll do u more good than harm.

You're dramatising it a bit in fairness.

Perhaps. IMO we'll still stay up, but I think tonight is an indication of what we should expect from the next few months.