Fulham 1 - 0 Newcastle United - 02/02/11 - post match reaction from page 34

Dave

This is quite possibly the worst game I've ever seen

That time at Fulham when Barton scored a 90th minute penalty was appalling. Sounds like this is challenging it.

Buildup from us has been very very glacially slow.  Need to play to feet a bit more.

We can get the ball up to the final third. It's around that area that we then just kind of drift and don't know what to do. As turgid as they are tonight, I can see Fulham carving out a more clear cut chance to score than us.

Not Simpson too :(

That time at Fulham when Barton scored a 90th minute penalty was appalling. Sounds like this is challenging it.

:lol: My lad drank an entire bottle of gin during that match and ended up wandering around Heaton/Byker for ages afterwards while I panicked. Bad memories.

classic Big Sam that man. Worlds worst game and you win it by a last minute pen. His cock'll have been red raw that night. He did that mince across the pitch too at HT.

Buildup from us has been very very glacially slow.  Need to play to feet a bit more.

It's playing to feet that's slowing us down, tbh.

Should have been more clear - I meant more on the pitch into space.  Better off the ball movement would be crucial there.

classic Big Sam that man. Worlds worst game and you win it by a last minute pen. His cock'll have been red raw that night. He did that mince across the pitch too at HT.

Remember that. His mincing was class :lol: