Newcastle United 4 - 4 Arsenal - 05/02/11 - post match reaction from page 32

Nate

TBH this has GOT to be Game of the season, not a single one has come close,anyone else agree???

P.S if you disagree tell us one that has been better

TBH this has GOT to be Game of the season, not a single one has come close,anyone else agree???

It has to be the greatest comeback in the history of the Premier League. It hasn't happened before.

Well that was mint. hugged my dad crying for the first time in 25 years. Then went outside and met my lass's brother and laughed at his mate for leaving at half time. Fans want to take a lot of credit, kept cheering us on even at 4-0 and roared every goal like it was the winner.

Newcastle 5 - 1 Sunderland :razz:

Soz that wos good but I think the fact that we were 4 nil down with tons of our first team injured makes it the best as well as the fact that NOBODY has ever acdhieved this before.

Guest Thump 1892

Other than beating Sunderland 5-1, you mean?

You set yourself up for that one T lad lol

Well that was mint. hugged my dad crying for the first time in 25 years. Then went outside and met my lass's brother and laughed at his mate for leaving at half time. Fans want to take a lot of credit, kept cheering us on even at 4-0 and roared every goal like it was the winner.

don't feel sorry whatsoever for those fans that have missed-out on witnessing history and this epic match. hahahaha.. they must be gutted!

Just watching the highlights, Arsenal can fuck off with any "hard done by" shite cos Barton's is not even a tackle, he just gets to the 50-50 ball first and Best is not even level, he's absolutely miles onside, don't know how the linesman doesn't see that when the bloke playing him on is right in front of him.

"we showed balls and character...I'm not sure if I can say that on match of the day but I just have" - Alan Pardew

Balls Of Steel

http://kotaku.com/assets/resources/2008/04/duke_nukem_forever.jpg

Soz that wos good but I think the fact that we were 4 nil down with tons of our first team injured makes it the best as well as the fact that NOBODY has ever acdhieved this before.

Not even close, though?  Give ower, man.  We salvaged a point today after being dogshit for 45 minutes, it's a great result and a great game but I'll take comprehensively beating the premier league established local rivals this time :)

Not even close, though?  Give ower, man.  We salvaged a point today after being dogshit for 45 minutes, it's a great result and a great game but I'll take comprehensively beating the premier league established local rivals this time :)

Come on, I was as happy as the next man to beat the mackems, but For me today, the fact that on this board with been SO down I must say that this was better. Mind you may be that i was tottaly drunk for the Arsenal match may have made it better,but 4 me personally this was the best result. But if we cant agree I think we should just call it the best match of 2011??

Guest Thump 1892

Come on, I was as happy as the next man to beat the mackems, but For me today, the fact that on this board with been SO down I must say that this was better. Mind you may be that i was tottaly drunk for the Arsenal match may have made it better,but 4 me personally this was the best result. But if we cant agree I think we should just call it the best match of 2011??

Bit early to say best match of 2011 - it's only February ;)

Best match: Newcastle 5 - 1 Sunderland

Best comeback: Newcastle 4 - 4 Arsenal

There.  Now we can stop arguing semantics.

Ah ha well summed mate Lol, done it best.

Bit early to say best match of 2011 - it's only February ;)

Best match: Newcastle 5 - 1 Sunderland

Best comeback: Newcastle 4 - 4 Arsenal

There.  Now we can stop arguing semantics.

AH well put mate tottally agree

Hahaha, fucking hell!

Just got home now, opened my best whiskey.

People ask why i love this club, lol, its a roller coaster, and its fun!

I love you guys, goodnight!

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s255/timmythewiz/Randy-Marsh-I-Came.jpg

Had two Arsenal fans next to me.

Didn't realise until Tiote's goal went in and they stood up and left. We cotted on quite quickly and waved them off with "4-0 and you fucked it up" :laugh:

Had two Arsenal fans next to me.

Didn't realise until Tiote's goal went in and they stood up and left. We cotted on quite quickly and waved them off with "4-0 and you fucked it up" :laugh:

There was an entire row behind me of foreign lads who were all supporting Arsenal, their faces at full time were a picture.

Just watching the highlights, Arsenal can f*** off with any "hard done by" s**** cos Barton's is not even a tackle, he just gets to the 50-50 ball first and Best is not even level, he's absolutely miles onside, don't know how the linesman doesn't see that when the bloke playing him on is right in front of him.

Listening to Alistair Yeoman (think thats his name) on radio 5 live - he, as the commentator was as upset about the result as Wenger.

Blaming Barton for Diaby's sending off, Arsenal should have had another goal allowed (eh ?) hurriedly adding Newcastle too with best - hell, it was listening to a paticularly p*ss*d off Arsenal fan, not a supposedly impartial commentator. Wenger was actually getting angrier listening to the interviewers questions ! :laugh:

Isn't this the first time a team has came back from 0-4 in the prem?

Apparently so

Sky have been making much of the game, saying one of the greatest Prem games (another involving us ! Nice) while the BBC are having a bloody inquest ! :doh:

Anyone just seen the new Sky advert?

Shows NUFC fans moving house complete with traditional strips. Anyway after todays game being game of the day and that advert, and Grey gone, I'm starting to like Sky a little.