Leon Best

Godot

Who's the one who is incapable of playing over 70 minutes?  ???

Also I'm aware the window has just opened but I'm still worried we'll be left short. If Ba does fuck off we will need to bring in 3 strikers IMO. And I just cant see that happening.

Reckon we should have tried harder to keep Best at the club, did absolutely nothing wrong and his PL goal record was good for us aswell, his link up play was vital to some other goals aswell...e.g... 3-0 Blackburn at home.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/marchtrpt4bhs/GIFs/panic.gif

Who's the one who is incapable of playing over 70 minutes?  ???

Ba

He's only really been brought off in the games we've been crusing if memory serves.

Not exactly true, but even still it doesn't mean much when you look at our squad size. Ba simply doesn't have the legs to last the full game.

Guest palnese

I'm not too worried about this. For the first time in a very long time I actually trust the guys in charge to do the right thing.

Kiss of death. :lol:

We may have only got 3million for leon however he was half the reason why we got such a huge fee for Carroll. And hes still mint to boot, hopefully his injuries are behind him and scores a bag in the champo, best of luck besty.

Good luck to him, he's a tidy player and would have been a decent squad option but it looks like he wants to push for the ROI squad and he isn't going to do it being 4th/5th choice striker here.

I wonder how much the fact they were both trying to prove themselves worthy of a place (Best and Guthrie) had to do with their form. Will be interesting to see how they do at a lesser club where they're going to be expected to be the main man in their positions.

We may have only got 3million for leon however he was half the reason why we got such a huge fee for Carroll. And hes still mint to boot, hopefully his injuries are behind him and scores a bag in the champo, best of luck besty.

You say it like we were ripped off. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Phil K

injured after 40mins of friendly match

Its happens. I remember the Shearer injury which seriously f****d up our season under Dalglish

Guest BooBoo

Let's not remember that day.

Poor JDT had to transform into Big Al alongside Andreas Andersson, if I recall correctly.

You don't recall correctly unfortunately.

Guest BooBoo

JDT was a victim of unfortunate circumstances. He showed later in his career that he was a very good striker,