Leon Best

Godot

Guest Roger Kint

So we've already offloaded our most influential midfielder and now looking to offload our best striker?

With our best defender seeking a move as well?

Peachy.

Love how people instantly believe bad stories. Obviously the media have a 100% record.........

Oh howay man everyone, he had a good spell last season but do we forget the rest of his Newcastle career? I would actually rather keep him than Lovenkrands but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over if we sign another 2 strikers. Its a bad move if we don't get more than one striker in. £4m would be good money though. He tries and he showed he can get a few goals but as far as I have seen he doesn't have the mentality or confidence to be a long term player here. His head goes down too often. Id be happy to keep him for some squad depth but people are overreacting here after seeing him knock in a few goals.

So we've already offloaded our most influential midfielder and now looking to offload our best striker?

Peachy.

Love how people instantly believe bad stories. Obviously the media have a 100% record.........

I have no doubt that Leon Best is looking to be shipped out.

Guest Roger Kint

Peachy.

Based on nothing as usual

Peachy.

When the media makes up horseshit they generally make something about some club signing somebody.

They rarely make up anything about "~ has been put up for sale/told he can leave club" it doesn't generate any excitement/sell papers. When you see an article like that (from multiple sources even,) it usually means something is up.

Peachy.

Based on nothing as usual? They have contact with people inside the club. Obviously they have spoken to them.

Nobody will miss Best if we get Ba, Erdinc and another striker.

When Ameobi is lumping on the pitch when Ba is in Africa and Erdinc's injured, I'll miss him.

Will will probably play with only one striker, and that's when the third striker comes in.  :pow:

Guest Roger Kint

Peachy.

Based on nothing as usual? They have contact with people inside the club. Obviously they have spoken to them.

What has the story printed got to do with what you claimed?

Peachy.

My claim is based on the fact that Douglas seems 100 % sure, and has contacts inside the club. Simple logic.

Guest Roger Kint

Peachy.

My claim is based on the fact that Douglas seems 100 % sure, and has contacts inside the club. Simple logic.

That LEON BEST wants out and not us wanting to sell him?I only read the Sun/Star versions which say otherwise

Some people need to be stuck on suicide watch on here like.

Getting a bit tiresome that line. Obviously there is a lot of very questionable stuff going on.

We've sold 1 player who we'd already replaced and are on the verge of signing 2 more players.

Times are bad...

Peachy.

That LEON BEST wants out and not us wanting to sell him?I only read the Sun/Star versions which say otherwise

Ah, sorry for that. No, that we want to ship Leon Best out. Think you know what I meant.

Guest Roger Kint

Peachy.

Ah, sorry for that. No, that we want to ship Leon Best out. Think you know what I meant.

I wasnt sure tbh

The positives from the Nolan sale softened the blow really. But you look how the likes of Guthrie and Smith are still here.

Same goes for Best, if we sell him, and do get a good deal out of it. The likes of Amoebi, Ranger and Lovenkrands are still here.

In an ideal world Nolan and Best would be benched instead of being sold off, and some of the other dross shipped out. I'm seriously hoping we invest well and sign at least 5 new players this summer.