Ewerthon

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thought this would have been a good signing, who else is linked with him west brom? If they get him it's pretty depressing we can't match west broms wages ffs

Could also be he wants a longer contract than six months for all we know.

Thought this would have been a good signing, who else is linked with him west brom? If they get him it's pretty depressing we can't won't match west broms wages ffs

For all we know his attitude could stink. If he is really worth getting in we will pull out all the stops to get him imo. I know that opinion is against the grain, but if we dont get him it will be because he wants too much or we dont rate him highly enough.

Thought this would have been a good signing, who else is linked with him west brom? If they get him it's pretty depressing we can't match west broms wages ffs

Yeh good point maybe may want to secure himself for a while

Or it might be a pay as you play offer similar to what we've got with Ireland. Would explain why he's hedging his bets in case he gets an offer where he gets paid regardless even if he's on the treatment table 70% of the time.

We can only get one or the other, not both, as there is only one space left on our 25 man squad.

How can that be right? We got rid of three players in January and with Kuqi, we've only brought two in. And that's assuming our squad was full before January.

We can only get one or the other, not both, as there is only one space left on our 25 man squad.

How can that be right? We got rid of three players in January and with Kuqi, we've only brought two in. And that's assuming our squad was full before January.

We only sold one, players out on loan are still considerd with us.

Guest Roger Kint

Is that confirmed? Looking through the squad i counted 24 including him unless i missed someone?

Guest Roger Kint

We are, I missed out Xisco because he isn't on the official site.

Harper, Colo, Willo, Enrique, Simpson, Sol, Saylor, Raylor, Smith, Jonas, Barton, Guthrie, Tiote, Nolan, Loven, Shola, Best, Xisco, Routledge, HBA, Ireland, Perch, Krul, Kuqi

Does Carroll qualify as over 21 to be the final player?

Harper, Colo, Willo, Enrique, Simpson, Sol, Saylor, Raylor, Smith, Jonas, Barton, Guthrie, Tiote, Nolan, Loven, Shola, Best, Xisco, Routledge, HBA, Ireland, Perch, Krul, Kuqi

Carroll? ???

Pretty sure Carroll doesn't count, I just made a mistake again. Included Gosling even though he's not over 21  :doh:

So we potentially do still have a space then?

We only sold one, players out on loan are still considerd with us.

So? Doesn't mean we have to keep them in the squad.