Ewerthon

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

The twat always had it in for me on FM. Every single version he contrived to mess things up for me with a series of ridiculous goals.

:lol:

Ewethorn used to be one of the first signings I made in Championship manager (before it became Football manager) and always banged in a load of goals for me.

Think it would be a good move to get him on board even if it was just until the end of the season.

Ah, that's nice to know Mike....

Your point is?

Guest neesy111

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/2452/runningofthesheep08.jpg

:tiote:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4031/4313934501_669b0ffc2c.jpg

Cruel, but :lol:

Was a very good player some years ago, hasn't been good since 2007 or something. Only happy if this is until the end of the season

Imagine if he scored against Everton. Wonder what puns the media could come up with.

That would be abysmal, because we seem to be the victim of continuous puns. Win = *scorer* is sweet for Toffees/sweet victory/opposition come unstuck. Lose = Everton come unstuck. Every time, man.

I`m assuming he`s got a Spanish passport from his time in Spain to bypass the usual non EU work permit isssue .....(he played 7 times for Brazil but that was a good while back)

IIRC one of the reasons Zaragoza sold him is that he failed to get one and they needed his non-EU player roster spot for Suazo.