Laurent Robert

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

• 2 months later...

Interview on a French website today, few questions about Newcastle on it...(he gets a couple of facts wrong but still a good read!)

http://www.football365.fr/quedevienstu/article_528701_que-deviens-tu-laurent-robert-Le-Parc-c-etait-extraordinaire-.shtml

You then left to join Newcastle, what was this experience like?

It was unbelievable to play in the Premier League, particularly with a club as mythical as Newcastle. I came across a legendary manager in Bobby Robson, and also a player like Alan Shearer. These were 4 magnificent years for me. We played twice in the Champions League and twice in the UEFA Cup also.

What was the atmosphere like at St James' Park?

Just as it seems when you see it on the TV. Every weekend was extraordinary. The fans really were like a twelth man. It was a joy to play in England.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Sure I read somewhere he was living with Ben Arfa, probably read it on here.  :lol:

Guest BooBoo

Thats what this forum needs more of- Youtube compilations! :)

Is it against the rule's of the forum? Sorry if it is i am new to these forum's :/

'Fraid so. As is linking to streams and posting fixtures. It seems a lot of other football forums indulge in suich heinous acts, but its outlawed here.

Thats what this forum needs more of- Youtube compilations! :)

Is it against the rule's of the forum? Sorry if it is i am new to these forum's :/

'Fraid so. As is linking to streams and posting fixtures. It seems a lot of other football forums indulge in suich heinous acts, but its outlawed here.

Maybe the other sites havnt been closed down and threatened with court and fines before?

That overhead backheel man!

:aww:

Can remember turning to my dad after and just being like "Eh?" ??? I think there was a confused pause from most the Gallowgate before we all begun cheering.

Even to this day after seeing it multiple times I haven't a fucking clue what happened. :lol:

Although that game against Spurs eclipses it like, proper :fwap: worthy.

Robert was sublime.

So many memories of him in a Newcastle shirt.

The overhead backheel

The goals against Tottenham.

Probably the most relevant memory of Laurent Robert, absolutely smacking the ball full on into Bernard's face, from about 4 yards.