Shefki Kuqi

ponsaelius

Comments from a Derby fan I know through work:

He was legendary for us earlier in the season when we had him on loan. Deceptively quick for a big lad and puts in a good shift. He's one of those strikers that defends from the front, tracks back a lot and creates space for others by bullying defenders. Scored a few for us and we can't believe that Clough hasn't been in for him. We went on an unbeaten run when he signed - and have only won 1 since he left.

Comments from a Derby fan I know through work:

He was legendary for us earlier in the season when we had him on loan. Deceptively quick for a big lad and puts in a good shift. He's one of those strikers that defends from the front, tracks back a lot and creates space for others by bullying defenders. Scored a few for us and we can't believe that Clough hasn't been in for him. We went on an unbeaten run when he signed - and have only won 1 since he left.

The Kuqinator!

Guest Roger Kint

Kaspers as Finnish as they come!

He needs to get his Finnish arse back to his thread and make some new gif's! Some combination of Kuqi flop/Harpers elbow :pow:

say what you like about it being february, we're desperate, who else do you expect etc etc. it's the same noise i hear when people are talking about sacking hughton and bringing in pardew because ashley 'needs someone he can trust', or selling our best player because the fee was good.

where you see isolated incidents that you deem understandable, i see mistake after mistake after mistake, all because of money and generally not giving a fuck what nufc do on the pitch.

The club have screwed up and it can't be defended, we loaned out Xisco before selling Carroll. We were a forward down before we decided to sell  anybody.

aye but to be fair,  we could send out Kuqi on the pitch with his legs tied together and he'll be more useful than Xisco.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

So is Kasper getting Kuqi 42 on the back of his new home top?

Yes :snod:

And he won't be the only one!

Proper waste of money that.

Stop wasting the internet, you.

So is Kasper getting Kuqi 42 on the back of his new home top?

Yes :snod:

And he won't be the only one!

Proper waste of money that.

Stop wasting the internet, you.

Drop the s*** attitude. For a poor player that is going to be on the bench, and leave the club in 6 months or so...surely proper waste.