Shefki Kuqi

ponsaelius

I think its obvious that some people here have never seen Shefki play. He is not some fat guy who turns to get his salary, like Viduka. He is a good professional and will chase those long balls like T1000 chases Arnold. He might not be the most techical player in the world and will miss chances that your auntie wouldn´t, but he still will give everything for the cause. Sometimes frustrating and sometimes spectacular, and trust me I have seen both when watching him play for our national team.

I think he will be used as a sub for the last 10 minutes to cause problem in the penalty area (in both ends) and to hold up the ball. Hope he does well  O0

I think its obvious that some people here have never seen Shefki play. He is not some fat guy who turns to get his salary, like Viduka. He is a good professional and will chase those long balls like T1000 chases Arnold. He might not be the most techical player in the world and will miss chances that your auntie wouldn´t, but he still will give everything for the cause. Sometimes frustrating and sometimes spectacular, and trust me I have seen both when watching him play for our national team.

I think he will be used as a sub for the last 10 minutes to cause problem in the penalty area (in both ends) and to hold up the ball. Hope he does well  O0

;D

Hey man, I'm positive that he'll give it a go, and put in his shift.  I just haven't ever seen a strike force this bad at our club.  The homeless guys bin-dipping in Santa Monica don't even reek of as much desperation as this.

The one good thing about having the worst strikeforce in the Premiership and half of the Championship is that they can play with no pressure and any goal is a god send.

That said, there's this one homeless guy I spied a few weeks ago who took off from the cops with Michael Johnson's pace.  I was also impressed with his passion as he was getting into a heated political debate with a street light.  Sign him up.  Rumor is that for a 40 and a rock, he will sign a lifetime contract in his own feces.

Hey man, I'm positive that he'll give it a go, and put in his shift.  I just haven't ever seen a strike force this bad at our club.  The homeless guys bin-dipping in Santa Monica don't even reek of as much desperation as this.

We certainly do not have great options up front. Although there were also concerns before the season started about our ability to score goals. In fact, as of now, only the top 4 sides in the league have scored more. We've even put a few in since AC stopped playing, so you never know how it will pan out.

I love how Finland has collectively spunked because of this signing.

be a first as judging by every Finn ever (but mainly Hakkinen, that other F1 whose name I've forgotten and was a miserable cunt, Hyypia, and Litmanen) they'd struggle to crack a smile when being tossed off a bevvie of topless lovelies.

Guest guinness_fiend

If Kuki was brought in to absorb the full brunt of the People's Elbow, then I'm glad we made this signing.

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/1056/image1ud.jpg

If Kuki was brought in to absorb the full brunt of the People's Elbow, then I'm glad we made this signing.

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/1056/image1ud.jpg

Excelente Sr Domokunwins