Birmingham City v Newcastle United Tuesday 15th February 19:45

QBG

Speaking of Martins, he has vowed to do a backflip infront of our fans tomorrow night if he scores.

Why the fuck would he want to do that? It's not like he left on particularly bad terms and we always gave him plenty of support when he was here.

All respect I previously had for him has gone, the ungrateful spineless prick!

Guest Geordiesned

According to the Chronicle Martins has vowed to do a back flip celebration right in front of the away fans if he scores! Fucking cunt! I didn't see the point in booing him as he never asked to leave but I now hope he's torn to shreds.

Speaking of Martins, he has vowed to do a backflip infront of our fans tomorrow night if he scores.

Why the fuck would he want to do that? It's not like he left on particularly bad terms and we always gave him plenty of support when he was here.

All respect I previously had for him has gone, the ungrateful spineless prick!

He's not the sharpest knife in the draw. Probably his way of saying ''thanks'' to us.

At the end of the day Martins only scored about one in three for us which this massively disappointing, particularly more so in this day and age of Soopa Kevin Nolan :lol:

When you get down to it, his scoring record isn't that much better than Shola's

Guest neesy111

As insane an idea as it sounds, I'd be tempted to start Kuqi and Ranger :lol:

The two of them add up together for a grand total of 7 Premiership goals. Ever. :lol:

Best and Lovenkrands is 9.  :lol:

Guest neesy111

At the end of the day Martins only scored about one in three for us which this massively disappointing, particularly more so in this day and age of Soopa Kevin Nolan :lol:

Totally agree on that.  Fact is Martins cost this club £10M which in 2006 should be expecting good striker.  Apart from his 1st season he was very poor imo.

The two of them add up together for a grand total of 7 Premiership goals. Ever. :lol:

:facepalm:

My god we're in trouble :lol:

Guest prestonj1989

Oba averaged a goal every 3.1 games, Ameobi every 4.9. For me that is a significant difference.

:facepalm:

My god we're in trouble :lol:

No worries man, Leon Best has scored in excess of a goal every two games this season :snod:

Guest neesy111

Oba averaged a goal every 3.1 games, Ameobi every 4.9. For me that is a significant difference.

Most of Shola's appearances would have been substitution appearances though (does it include that or not)

http://stuffjewishyoungadultslike.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/duty_calls.png?w=300&h=330

Martins is gash. I'd be annoyed if we so much as let him have a chance tomorrow.

I'm going aswell, looking forward to it.

To be fair, take away the moodiness, the inconsistency, the injuries, and the fake injuries and he could be a fantastic player. :lol:

Martins is gash. I'd be annoyed if we so much as let him have a chance tomorrow.

I'm going aswell, looking forward to it.

To be fair, take away the moodiness, the inconsistency, the injuries, and the fake injuries and he could be a fantastic player. :lol:

He'd probably need a brain to be fitted as well.

A great impulse player but if he had time to think a very poor one.