Birmingham City v Newcastle United Tuesday 15th February 19:45

QBG

Guest toonlass

Which means he's guarenteed to do well on Wednesday

He can do whatever he wants on Wednesday as long as he's shite on Tuesday.  :laugh:

The difference in this game could be the strikers on both sides. In Zegic and Martins they have a potential threat. I'm not sure what we've got in Lovenkrands and Best. We are probably better in other areas of the pitch but it counts for nothing unless there's goals to show for it.

Guest TrueToon

Birmingham haven't actually lost alot of games,They have drawn 12 times though,So they are a difficult team to beat,If we can get 3 points here it will be the biggest of the season so far,So important to break away from the bottom pack.

Martins is 10X better stricker than what we have at the momment...... the sad reality of fact....

...... on his all too infrequent days maybe.

I'd still rather have honest pros playing for us and Ranger has the potential to be a better player than Martins.

That said I wouldn't bet against him notching tomorrow because we've just seen it so many times before.

A good result here sets us up nicely for the two home games. Not convinced by our strike force getting the all important away goals but it would be good to see Ranger get a longer run out as he atleast causes plenty of problems with his size and pace. I'd take a point at the end of the day going into the next run of games.

Martins is 10X better stricker than what we have at the momment...... the sad reality of fact....

I'd still rather have honest pros playing for us and Ranger has the potential to be a better player than Martins.

That said I wouldn't bet against him notching tomorrow because we've just seen it so many times before.

And if our fans boo every time he touches the ball it will double the likelihood of him scoring.....

And if our fans boo every time he touches the ball it will double the likelihood of him scoring.....

It's like a recurring bad dream sometimes.

show him some love and maybe he will have a off day