Birmingham City v Newcastle United Tuesday 15th February 19:45

QBG

"he deserved to go".

hopefully that just got lost in translation.....

I assume it means 'he earned a big move'?

yeh maybe.  he could've worded it better, this sounds like he'd earned an early release from prison or something.

Maybe Martins can see into the future :shifty:

Three points here would do us the world of good, and it's not out of the question at all. Birmingham are a very limited side, but play to their strengths well, and they a very hard working side. We'll first have to match that their industrious play, and then in my opinion, hit them on the counter attack. Key balls in from Barton, Enrique and Jonas ( :lol:) are a must, and Nolan has got to take the risk and move into dangerous positions at all times, otherwise its pointless playing him, because he isn't a creative or defensive midfielder.

Zigic doesn't concern me in this game, which might suprise a few considering he's scoring for fun at the moment. Just don't think he can bully our centrebacks at all. Martins on the other hand, will either go one of two ways. He'll have a shitter and be largely anonymous, or he'll fucking 'Dawson' Williamson and give us a tough time.

Stephen Carr needs a good booing, just because he's an odious little spawny cunt.

Best to score again. 0-1.

Do the adelphi still show these games? If not, anywhere else in town that does? My local is only showing it on one screen because the bloke who runs the quiz is kicking off.  :facepalm:

Guest Heneage

Whenever papers publish these long interviews with Oba, I struggle to imagine all of these words coming out of his mouth. I wonder who did the translation. :lol:

Hate that he has decided to tell the same lie as Carroll. Is anyone foolish enough to believe that he had any intention of staying with us in the Championship? I've always liked him, but that is just a lie.

Translation? He speaks English. :lol:

I think he was only upset at leaving cos he knew no one would match our wage offer.

Three points here would do us the world of good, and it's not out of the question at all. Birmingham are a very limited side, but play to their strengths well, and they a very hard working side. We'll first have to match that their industrious play, and then in my opinion, hit them on the counter attack. Key balls in from Barton, Enrique and Jonas ( :lol:) are a must, and Nolan has got to take the risk and move into dangerous positions at all times, otherwise its pointless playing him, because he isn't a creative or defensive midfielder.

Zigic doesn't concern me in this game, which might suprise a few considering he's scoring for fun at the moment. Just don't think he can bully our centrebacks at all. Martins on the other hand, will either go one of two ways. He'll have a shitter and be largely anonymous, or he'll fucking 'Dawson' Williamson and give us a tough time.

Stephen Carr needs a good booing, just because he's an odious little spawny cunt.

Best to score again. 0-1.

"Again" Lets not get carried away :lol:

Guest Heneage

:lol: The translation from pidgin Lagosian English to actual written English would not be easy for most British reporters.

Look at you trying to convince me by spelling it pidgin. :lol:

Sorry mate but he speaks good English not believing he's at a basic level.

:lol: The translation from pidgin Lagosian English to actual written English would not be easy for most British reporters.

Baba used the correct spelling.

Guest Heneage

Whoosh.

Whoosh.

No tbh.

On telly ?

In my house it's on telly. :smug:

This is brand new information. :lol:

I'm going to this, so just like Fulham get your money on the opposition.  You want to hope to God I have travel problems or a mysterious accident.  We've been drawing a lot of games recently and I'd take another one here.  We're better than them though, so a win's possible.

All in all, lose 2-1.

:lol: