Birmingham City 0 - 2 Newcastle United - 15/02/11 - post match reaction from p25

Dave

Great to see Larsson and Bentley found their level.  Thank fuck we missed out.  Zigic is a dirty c*** btw

agree about Bentley. wouldnt be surprised if larsson ends up here though. one thing is certain though, barton's better than both.

Eh? I thought Bentley did alright, considering that they've shunted him out on the left. Barton wasn't better than him today.

KimBowBentley KimberleyBentley

Ohhhh they lost:-( but my boy got man of the match:-) so hey ho u win some u loose some x

:D

f***ing hell, twitter is amazing.

What a dozy bint...I do feel gutted we lost out on that like. Feels like a defeat

Yes. She's just another moron who doesn't know the difference between "loose" and "lose". Is her favourite TV programme "Lose Women"?

Guest firetotheworks

It's really good to see us win that, with Nolan still largely anonymous, and Barton totally un-influential. Jonas, Tiote and Best were mint. Enrique took the piss in the first half as well.

From the SSN comments:

Stuart Wassall (Birmingham City fan) says...

Terrible result at home against a mediocre team

:lol:

If we are mediocore what are they? ffs

In fairness, our starting XI today was fairly mediocre in my opinion. Great heart, great performance, great result. However, Brum are the definition of mediocre.

Guest firetotheworks

Enrique took the piss in the first half as well.

Are you referring to those two occasions when he gave the ball away in a dangerous area?

No, more the multiple times he knocked dangerous crosses in.

some brummie views on the match:

Have to say i've been mightily impressed with Newcastle.

They know exactly how to work the ref and run the clock down.

From the 6 or 7 mystery head injuries in the first half; Nile Ranger standing infront of free kicks, blocking them, then running off carrying the ball.

Every throw in taken 3 mins. Lots of diving and feigning injury.

You need to be winning in order for it to work, but luckily for them they got an early goal.

An expert performance in unscrupulously squeezing out the win and sucking the life out of a game.

Let's hope they go bankrupt.

Beaten by the better team. They kept the ball, played with width and looked dangerous all night.

I'd swap Ferguson for Barton without hesitation. Apart from him though, they have very average players but somehow seem to get the best from them. I'd have to give credit to Pardew for how he's got them playing. His tactics tonight were spot on.

Excellent away display. Took their chances and then killed the game off expertly. Had we done that in an away game somewhere we'd be raving about it.

I'm a little concerned that we made Leon Best look like a world beater though.

and, errr, Tiote:

Class.

Very very good player.

Tiote was brilliant. He looks a fairly complete midfielder. A bit like Lassana Diarra but he has a better shot.

:snod:

he would be 10 times better if he wasnt a black fecking diving bastard.

He ran the midfield and claimed every 2nd ball just dived the cu.nt

Never said anything bad about being black racist would have been.

Black cu.nt of a ni.gger diving bastard.

I just stated his race to save confusion from barton

:yikes:

I'd love it if we were knocking another nail in their oh so dull coffin come the end of the season return match. Barely any redeeming features about Birmingham City - shocking to watch, negative as fuck manager, hooligan fans who only turn up once in a while, shite ground, etc.