Epic NUFC photos

Guest Tall Striker

It did look pretty smart yesterday, one of our better away shirts for sure.

It did, but then I really like the all white shorts and socks look for the derby.

BLEURGH! hate the white shorts with the home top. i'm sure we went a long long time losing with that combo, about the same time as the london hoodoo.

• 2 months later...

Also was that Tino's debut? Can vividly remember watching that on the TV all those years ago if it was(can hardly remember a game from a few months ago these days), absolutely in love with football back then.

Asprilla, Beardsley, Juninho, Peacock, Ferdinand, Rob Lee etc  :smitten:

Wasn't Tino's debut... Defo SJP... I was at the game... I believe it was the game when Beardsley scored a penalty and ran to his son who was a ball boy... Rather than the game when Ginola tortured Cox...

Guest Mackem Logic

That Albert/Juninho pic is definitely SJP - in the background, those are the old exec boxes that used to be behind the benches of the East Stand.

Guest Roger Kint

That Albert/Juninho pic is definitely SJP - in the background, those are the old exec boxes that used to be behind the benches of the East Stand.

Yeah, plus theres no empty seats on view

Guest bimpy474

Tino's debut, a drag back that nutmegged someone and a cross for Steve Watson to score.....football was lovely then.

Guest neesy111

Tino's debut, a drag back that nutmegged someone and and cross for Steve Watson to score.....football was lovely then.

Tore Neil Cox inside out during that cameo from the bench.

Just a bit more detail. That is definitely at SJP in the season after we lost the title race. Was judging this on the jersey Pavel was wearing. It was that shirt and also the one with the sunset Tyne bridge that season.

Also, Tino's debut was never Live on TV. It was on a February Saturday 3pm kickoff. Only got to hear it on radio and it was f***ing amazing just hearing it.

Later that night, watched it on MoTD. Those were the days that you would stay up just to watch the highlights. Now, watching a Live game on the telly is soooooooo http://i.imgur.com/xiigs.jpg

Tino's debut, a drag back that nutmegged someone and and cross for Steve Watson to score.....football was lovely then.

Tore Neil Cox inside out during that cameo from the bench.

It was Steve Vickers... Ginola tore Cox inside out up at SJP...

Just a bit more detail. That is definitely at SJP in the season after we lost the title race. Was judging this on the jersey Pavel was wearing. It was that shirt and also the one with the sunset Tyne bridge that season.

Also, Tino's debut was never Live on TV. It was on a February Saturday 3pm kickoff. Only got to hear it on radio and it was f***ing amazing just hearing it.

Later that night, watched it on MoTD. Those were the days that you would stay up just to watch the highlights. Now, watching a Live game on the telly is soooooooo http://i.imgur.com/xiigs.jpg

I remember paying a couple of quid to watch it beamed back at SJP... was quite a common thing done by the club then for Sat 3pm away games...

Guest Roger Kint

I remember paying a couple of quid to watch it beamed back at SJP... was quite a common thing done by the club then for Sat 3pm away games...

Aye i used to watch games at the Odeon for the first few seasons back before the Gallowgate was rebuilt.

• 3 weeks later...