New shirts 2011/2012

Kaizero

Guest Shaun

http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll349/Todosobrecamisetas/ESTRENOS%20CLUBs%202010/ManUmain.jpg

f*** you and your plain kit, f*** you

I hear ya.  Why do the other teams get simple elegance, and we get saddled with a piece of s**** that looks like it was designed by a 10-year-old blind kid?   :rant:

I like our new kit.  :-[

http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll349/Todosobrecamisetas/ESTRENOS%20CLUBs%202010/ManUmain.jpg

f*** you and your plain kit, f*** you

I hear ya.  Why do the other teams get simple elegance, and we get saddled with a piece of s**** that looks like it was designed by a 10-year-old blind kid?  :rant:

I like our new kit.  :-[

Guest johnson293

Away top is simplicity personified, how hard is that puma?

EH? You couldn't get a much simpler than our away shirts last season??!!

Just a rumor

http://soccerlens.com/shirts/files/2011/03/LEAKED-inter-1112-kits-590x443.jpg

If that's true then the home and away will be both on the shopping list.

Away top is simplicity personified, how hard is that puma?

EH? You couldn't get a much simpler than our away shirts last season??!!

That is stylish and simple, ours were shit and made by simple minded people, toon army? Magpies? Collar that looks like an arsehole. Our shirts are absolute garbage compared to the examples Nike and umbro churn Out

I don't understand the whole kit complaining trend, of course it's nice to have something classy to wear, but for me it's more important what kind of class the player who wears it is tbh

Aye, might as well just stick bibs on the players.

Our kit is not that bad as people make out, get on with it, get in some players who can play football and things should be fine.

The shirt should be the least of peoples worries

For once, well said.

As if anyone cares more about the kit than the players wearing it, what a ridiculous insinuation. :laugh:

It'd just be nice to have a classy kit instead of a shit one.

Hell fire. I don't actually mind it a great deal, but i've got no issues whatsoever with people slagging it off if they don't like it. Most of the reasons are justifiable aswell. It's the least stripey Newcastle shirt i think i've ever seen. Plus, when the club charges upwards of £50 for a shirt, you can see why it irks people.

As if anyone cares more about the kit than the players wearing it, what a ridiculous insinuation. :laugh:

It'd just be nice to have a classy kit instead of a s*** one.

This is what I meant when I was discussing the Shitness of our kits, I'd just like to have a decent kit that I don't mind paying the hefty price tag for.

Those Inter home and away kits are amazing.  My god, I wish we had Nike and were challenging in top 7, we'd actually have some unique and stylish kits.  Nike clearly know how to design for teams with stripes.

The Inter strip is canny, but it has no more stripes than ours, and people have been moaning a buttload about that. It's just an issue of quality as far as im concerned. The Inter kit has no more stripes but looks like it was actually designed, doesn't look cheap and tacky, it looks like someone actually gave a shit when they were making it, rather than the tat that Puma have been forcing upon us.

Guest Shaun

I like our home kit a lot more. I love how they have actually incorporated the sponsor into this kit this season.